Anybody here into 'foody' scented lotions?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Topic explains it all! What's your favorite 'foody' scented lotion if you do like them? Do you order them from etailers or find them in stores?

I've never tried foody scented lotions, somehow the idea doesn't appeal to me. I think if I would try them I would like them. I just need to give them a try one of these days.
smile.gif

Only certain ones. I like vanilla alot. Last summer someone sent me a body lotion, it may been Cottage Shoppe, it was Cream Brulee. I got SO many compliments on that one!

I'm into foody scents in a big way. Most of what I own is chocolate, vanilla, coffee, caramel, and coconut.

Some of the names of products I like:

Jacqua

Bath & Body Works

I'm really in love with the Jessica Simspon lotions, but I don't own any because they're too expensive considering I don't lube up that often.....my skin, that is. I only apply lotion in the shower (in shower body lotions by Caress and Oil of Olay).

I do like Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar and Victoria's Secret Strawberries and Champange. It'll take me years to go through them, so I find small travel sizes work best for any future purchases I might make.

Is fruity considered foodie?
  • Bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter
  • Sun-Ripened Raspberry Body Cream
Plus a few others I can't remember at the moment These are our staples.

I am not a big fan of foody scented lotions. I prefer fruity or flowery scents.

I love anything that smells like vanilla, chocolate, peaches and strawberries.

I really like Mark vanilla tea lotion.

Mmmm yes! Vanilla, coconut, caramel, chocolate...you name it. I like stuff that makes people just wanna eat me all up! lol that sounded weird. *shrugs* haha. I ALSO love Jessica Simpson's dessert line. It also helps that most of her stuff is edible or flavored too.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mz LaLa Topic explains it all!

What's your favorite 'foody' scented lotion if you do like them?

Do you order them from etailers or find them in stores?

i love fruity scented, all but lemon and orange. those remind me of cleaning supplies. and also chocolate. for some reason, that makes me sick.i buy these anywhere. it doesnt matter.

My favorite 'foody' lotions would have to be Jaqua Buttercream frosting, C.O. Bigelow Lemon Body Cream, and B&BW's Pure Simplicity Cocoa Butter--they're delicious.

I like philosophy's "the Muffin Man" body souffle (it smells like lemon meringue pie), philosophy's "Cinnamon Buns" body souffle, and Skin Candy's "White Chocolate" a lot.

Latest posts

Back