Anybody order from Sephora?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's been like three years since I last ordered stuff from there, so I can't remember if I'm supposed to get a second e-mail telling me my order has been shipped. I got one for when I placed my order, I checked my account on the site and it said it's been shipped, but I have no clue if I'm supposed to get an e-mail with a tracking number and all that. I just can't remember!

I wouldn't worry about it.
smile.gif
Sounds like it probably did ship out.

What did you order?

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I dont think i ever got a confirmation shipping e-mail either. They used to do it, but not anymore. If the status says it is paid and shipped you should get it in a day or two. I always do.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wouldn't worry about it.
smile.gif
Sounds like it probably did ship out.
What did you order?

I ordered foundation primer, foundation, and some lip-gloss trio thingy.

in my experience, i just have to keep checking my account page until they update it and post up the tracking number and such. wish they sent an email instead!

I placed an order the other day. When I log online, there is a "paid and shipped" next to my order, but that's it. It doesn't let me know where it is, or how long it will be until it gets to Canada. I recieved an initial e-mail confirming my order, but nothing saying it was shipped.

Latest posts

Back