Anybody watching Golden Globes tonight?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I love looking at the dresses and the makeup that celebrities wear so I'm watching the arrivals right now.
icon_wink.gif
Otherwise I don't care for the Golden Globes.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I love looking at the dresses and the makeup that celebrities wear so I'm watching the arrivals right now.
icon_wink.gif
Otherwise I don't care for the Golden Globes. It's on Tonight??? Duh! I didn't even know!!! I like looking at outfits and makeup too - I really dont' watch it either... I might put it on, but bf has possesion of the remote now... and I doubt I can pry it out of his hands! LOL (Apparently quad accidents caught on tape - are better than award shows) lol
icon_rolleyes.gif

Nah, not me...I think I'd rather watch my cat chase his tail
icon_lol.gif
, I just can't get into the celebrity stuff anymore for some reason.

I think I just lost the remote too. It's in Tony and Cameron's hands so there goes the Golden Globes for me...

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I think I just lost the remote too. It's in Tony and Cameron's hands so there goes the Golden Globes for me... Yup! Kiss it goodbye!!! LOL

My mom came over tonight and she took over the TV in the livingroom so everyone downstairs is either watching it or listening to it. LOL I like to see their hair and makeup..so I look it up online. Then I don't have to watch it for 4 hours.
biggrin.gif

I've been watching red carpet stuff here & there. Nothing really compelling, but I love Kate Hudson, Lisa Ling, Joely Richardson & Debra Messing--their gowns were simply gorgeous.

Don't think they'll be aired on TV here for another week. Must go searching google for pics now though!

Here's a few of the celebs on the red carpet! I'm loving Halle's dress. She always looks so pretty

From Left to Right: Halle Berry, Jessica Alba, Renee Zellwegger, Scarlett Johannsen

HFPA_051415.thumb.jpg
HFPA_051380.thumb.jpg
HFPA_051376.thumb.jpg
HFPA_051369.thumb.jpg

From Left to Right: Cate Blanchett, Marissa Hargitay, Teri Hatcher & Emmy Rossum

HFPA_050753.thumb.jpg
HFPA05_6746.thumb.jpg
HFPA05_6978.thumb.jpg
HFPA_051780.thumb.jpg

Cast of Desperate Housewives:

HFPA05_8152.thumb.jpg

Isn't that Jennifer Garner in the red dress? (second from left on top) - looks like her... Teri Hatcher is so pretty!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

That's what i thought but it said on the Golden Globes site that it was Jessica Alba so i just typed that!!

I watched the arrivals so I could check out the hair, gowns, & makeup.

I got tired of looking at Lisa Ling's side boob, though! Sheez! Whenever she turned sideways to talk to someone, you could see her whole boob!
icon_eek.gif

I had to switch to my "Guilty Pleasures" TV shows @ 8pm, though. Charmed is on at 8PM, then Desperate Housewives @ 9PM.

Kate Hudson, Scarlett Johanssen, & Mariska Hagirtay (sp?) were stunning, though!

I can't believe her boob would show! Where was the Hollywood tape??? I just read about it. It's suppose to be used for dresses like that to make sure the boobs won't show.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I can't believe her boob would show! Where was the Hollywood tape??? I just read about it. It's suppose to be used for dresses like that to make sure the boobs won't show. Well, from the front, it was covered. She had a very low plunging neckline; so when she turned sideways; you didn't see the dress on the boob, just the side view of the boob. Hard to explain! LOL

Originally Posted by PnkCosmo Kate Hudson, Scarlett Johanssen, & Mariska Hagirtay (sp?) were stunning, though! I always think Kate Hudson looks well.. She has such a pretty face

Latest posts

Back