Anyone a Clarins fan?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Clarins, anyone?

<TABLE borderColor=#993300 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle colSpan=2></TD><TD width=24 rowSpan=20></TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2><TABLE height=42 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=599 align=center bgColor=#990000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=599 bgColor=#990000 height=42>
04augselfbanner.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TR><TD colSpan=2 height=155><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=573 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=218 height=294> </TD><TD vAlign=top width=355><TABLE height=293 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=382 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center width=382 height=99> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top height=193><TABLE height=193 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=380 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center width=7 height=36></TD><TD vAlign=center width=373><TABLE cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0 width=352 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=336>Show off your sultry side and turn a few heads with Clarins Fall Colour Collection: NEW True Emotions.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=2 height=157><TABLE height=153 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=375 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center width=202 height=153><TABLE height=124 cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0 width=190 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=180 height=104>Recreate Kelly Ripa’s new sexy, elegant and versatile Fall look – as featured on the August cover of SELF Magazine.*

View the new products used to create this Cover Look now at Gloss.com! </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD vAlign=top width=173>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2 height=26><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>* Kelly is wearing Colour Quartet for Eyes (Nude Shimmers), Colour Quench Lip Balm (Strawberry 03) and Retractable Lip Definer (Just Nude).</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2 height=2>
filet.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=bottom bgColor=#ffffff height=49>
04augselfnextstep.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2 height=37><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom>
04augselfplant.jpg
</TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=10 cellPadding=0 width=419 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=399 height=140>

[*]Visit Clarins.com

Learn more about our botanically based products

[*]Relax a little, Learn a lot

Schedule your complimentary facial treatment

[*]Get your Personal Beauty Prescription

Discover which Clarins products are right for you

[*]Find a Store Near You

Personalized skin care consultation and sampling

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#990000 colSpan=2>
04augselffriend.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I saw this too and I have to say that I'd love to get my hands on these Clarins products used on Kelly Ripa. I've never really used Clarin's makeup but used their skin care when I was younger and it really worked on my oily teenage skin. I'd love to hear about the quality of Clarin's eye shadows since I've never tried any. The eye shadow palette that was used on Kelly looks really nice and subtle and it's part of Clarin's fall colors.

Welcome to the board! Thanks for your product recommendations. I gotta check out the multi-active line. Now I want the makeup products even more!
smile.gif

I completely agree on the soft eyeshadow lines. I am ready for an alternative to chartreuse.
wink.gif

It's nice to have a change.

Thanks for the feedback Irishgirl! I'll keep your opinion in mind when evaluating which eyeshadow to buy.

I love Clarins Tonique Body Oil. It smells amazing! It's quite a stimulating blend of oils and great to tone the body. I also have Clarins sunscreen which has a pleasant smell.

Latest posts

Back