Anyone catch Legally Blonde the Musical on MTV Saturday?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I TIVO'd it. I love the theatre and I love musicals. I admit to having to fast forward through some of it as it got a little too happy and rah rah for me. I thought I wouldn't make it through the first 10 minutes and found myself wanting to watch Sweeney Todd to get the stickiness outta my head but all in all I liked it. It may have been better to actually have been there as that can really make a difference sometimes. But then there is no fast forward if you need it! LOL

I like kitschy but that was just a bit too... only one good song, "Gay or European" all the others were forgettable.

I thought it was really good. They did a fantastic job! I would have passed out half way, they have A LOT of energy.

I saw the end of it and it was entertaining. I would probably rather see it in the theater than on TV

I caught a little bit tonight, but than my son wanted cartoons..lol. I thought it was cute & I liked how OTT it was. Legally Blonde is one of my favorite movies.

I caught the beginning and tivo'd the rest. I liked it so far
smile.gif

It was cute in the beginning... then even I thought it ended up too bubbly with the singing. And I like bubbly pep. O-o

Latest posts

Back