Anyone check out all the new stuff at B&BW?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New Tutti Dolci: Apple Torte and several coffee scents. New scents in their "regular" Pleasures line, which they have been previewing for a couple of weeks -- Fresh Vanilla and Brown Sugar Fig. They havae bottles of the holiday scents out for previewing-- the same three scents they've had the past two years, vanilla, candy apple, and cranberry. So how many vanilla scents do they need to come out with.

I passed by the store the other day when I was at the Galleria and it smelled so good. I just wish my entire house could smell like that. They have great products for your body and your house!
icon_smile.gif

I just started working there last week and I really had no idea how much new stuff they had (or vanilla scents) until now. The Fresh Vanilla reminds me of Warm Vanilla Sugar but it just doesn't appeal to me as much.

The coffee scents sounds good, I'll have to stop by the next time I'm in the mall. I love vanilla scents but just can't wear them, they give me such a headache if I smell them constantly.

I went yesterday and the coffee ones from Tutti Dolci are Amaretto which is great kind of almond/sweet/coconut and I couldnt help myself from purchasing the Tiramisu Venezian. *smells herself* It is awesome. description was something like ladyfingers dipped in rum and espresso. I got the body scrub and body butter, I am going to go purchase the fragrance too.

I sprayed on the Amaretto fragrance theo ther day and couldn't resist smelling me arm all the way home.
icon_smile.gif
I"m going to have to get this.

I hope they are bringing back for Holiday, Vanilla Bean Noel, that is my HG lotion and I'm down to my last bottle. :icon_love

If not, off to EBAY I go!!

Originally Posted by krazysexxykool I hope they are bringing back for Holiday, Vanilla Bean Noel, that is my HG lotion and I'm down to my last bottle. :icon_love
If not, off to EBAY I go!!

Lucky for you, they are. The SA showed me the holiday scents and it vanilla bean noel, candy apple, and I cant remember the other one.

Originally Posted by lovesboxers Lucky for you, they are. The SA showed me the holiday scents and it vanilla bean noel, candy apple, and I cant remember the other one. Thanks for letting me know, now I can relax!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back