Anyone else have this problem?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone else have the problem where you can breathe fine and then you go to eat and then your nose because all stuffy and then when your done eating you can breathe again or am I all alone on this one? It happens all the time and its quite annoying not being to taste your food especially(sp?) when you know its going to be good. So ladies tell me, am I alone on this one?

lol I can't say I've had this problem, but taste is very closely related to smell, so I can understand how that would totally suck!

good luck with solving it

stop eating thru yr nose. use yr mouth instead!

lol, j/k...

Can't say I'm familiar with that one... SOrry hun

I don't have that same problem. But, I do have it where if I am eating, especially hot foods (both temperature and spicy) that my nose starts running. It's really weird, but it sort of sounded like what you have, but oppisite.

Originally Posted by Kristi07 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't have that same problem. But, I do have it where if I am eating, especially hot foods (both temperature and spicy) that my nose starts running. It's really weird, but it sort of sounded like what you have, but oppisite. That's what happens with me.

Yea it is weird. I dont understand it. It happens all the time. Everything that I eat bam my nose gets plugged. When Im done eating it bc unplugged. Its weird and I dont understand it. Lol.

Latest posts

Back