Anyone else having issues with the USPS lately?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Cause I'd hate to think I'm alone. It's been three days since a package from Brooklyn was sent, and it's not here yet. Brooklyn isn't but about 4 hours from me! A package my friend in VA sent took about 5 days, and generally I get her packages in 2-3. I won't even mention another package with goodies I'm expecting that's still not here almost 5 days later, and it's coming from just down South on this end of the grand ol' USA. WTF! I'm getting packages from France sooner than those from here in the USA!
sleepyhead.gif

That sucks Aquilah! I got a package from Brooklyn in like 2, maybe 3 days and I'm much further Upstate than you. Wonder what the problem is?

I have no clue... I actually called the PO about it all. They said most packages should take 2-3 days to me based on the locations of the two packages I'm expecting. They have no idea why it's taking so long. I better get them BOTH on Tuesday!

frown.gif
I always have problems with them...it sucks! I don't know why either, but whenever I'm at school in Atlanta I don't get my packages until about a week after ordering or whatever, when I get them in about 2-3 days, sometimes less, when I am at home.

no problem here yet either, actually i been dealing with ups alot lately and there very fast.

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Waiting on a check from Arizona that was sent off on the 24th...... I reckon it's just us that are having issues... Those freakers!
scream3.gif

Labor day weekend. Shipping is always delayed around the holidays...that's America for ya! hehe :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Usually I don't have a problem with shipping. weekends/holidays are a bit understandable but it shouldn't be delayed no more than 1-2 days. Unless the person sending it to you actually delayed the shipping itself. Once the PO accepts the package, you should get it instantly within 2-3 days time. Is there delivery confirmation from the package? You could ask the sender and perhaps find out where en route the package is atm.

Hopefully you'll get your package soon!

It takes the same amount of time to get a piece of mail to someone in Seattle, which is 4 hours away, and Washington DC. That is crazy.

Originally Posted by blueangel1023 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Labor day weekend. Shipping is always delayed around the holidays...that's America for ya! hehe :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Usually I don't have a problem with shipping. weekends/holidays are a bit understandable but it shouldn't be delayed no more than 1-2 days. Unless the person sending it to you actually delayed the shipping itself. Once the PO accepts the package, you should get it instantly within 2-3 days time. Is there delivery confirmation from the package? You could ask the sender and perhaps find out where en route the package is atm.

Hopefully you'll get your package soon!

There is DC on both packages, but it's not mandatory for them to be scanned once they get to the PO since it's online postage. One of the lovely ladies I'm getting a package from is here on MuT, and I know she's reliable! They've been slow for a while now, so, I don't accredit it to being a holiday weekend.

My mom sent me some letters from Nevada to NY and it took almost a week and a half for them to get here. I was beyond worried, because those letters were extremely important paperwork for my citizenship interview coming up. Also, in the recent past, packages have been a couple of days slower than I'm used to.

My daughters husband is in Ft Drum NY now and it never takes less than a week to get things from there to Florida

Latest posts

Back