Anyone else use MAC pigments?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I discovered these a few years ago. I have about 15 now. Some of the colors are so outrageous and totally unusable. i just got 'Rockin' Orange' Its beautiful but I can't find a use for orange. What are some of your favorites and how do you use them.

Originally Posted by Jules Word up girl!! 15!! Ever Seen "old Gold"? Love it Yes, I have a sample of that one, very nice indeed! My favorite at the moment is Dark Soul. You know you can get some really good deals on Ebay, I've purchased a few dirt cheap.

<TABLE cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=4 width="95%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>Its a loose shadow, like crushed up eyeshadow *but not* You can use it many ways. Like a loose shadow, all over glitter, mix with gloss for lip gloss add to nail polish for nail color. Some shades are good for blush. You can apply them dry or wet, for more intense color, almost metalic. A lot of the colors are very vibrant & intense & can be hard to wear. Check out this link, it'll give you a better idea. http://www.makeupresource.com/gallery/pigments </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Can you go REVIEW some of these and try out our new PRC?

Originally Posted by Tinydancer

I discovered these a few years ago. I have about 15 now. Some of the colors are so outrageous and totally unusable. i just got 'Rockin' Orange' Its beautiful but I can't find a use for orange. What are some of your favorites and how do you use them.

I have and love Melon, Coco Beach, Pink Opal, Golden Olive, Violet, and Fairylite
smile.gif
On their way to me in the mail are Vanilla, Tan, Dark Soul, Pink Pearl, Silver, Forest Green, Rose, Steel Blue, and White Gold. So that'll make 15 for me.
eek.gif
tongue.gif

Wow that's a lot! I gotta give these a try since so many people are raving about them.

I just discovered pigment, so i went to nordstrom yesterday to buy "chocolate brown" but they only had a limited amount of pigment, and all of the pigment was at the mac store. I'm guessing theres a mac store in seattle, and i live about 1/2 hour away so, i'll try that sometime.

I love using MAC Pigments. I don't know how many I have, I'll list them out here.

Golden Lemon (3)

Accent Red

Basic Red

Gold

Burnt Burgundy

Lovely Lily

Black Black

Apricot Pink

Acid Orange

Deep Brown

Pink Bronze

Fuschia

Lily White

Cornflower

Goldenaire

Violet

Copper Sparkle

Naked

Dazzleray

Pink Pearl

Pink Opal

Vanilla

Sunnydaze

Azreal Blue

Rose Gold

Tan

Golder's Green

Pink Bronze

Looks like 28 piggies. I'm sure Leila has more!

I think Leila has every pigment known to man!!! Last time I counted, I had 36 of them. I'm addicted!!!!

Originally Posted by shootergirlnc /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think Leila has every pigment known to man!!! Last time I counted, I had 36 of them. I'm addicted!!!! She does... All 117 of them too LMAO! I believe she even has full jars of each one, and backups of a lot of them... Ah, I wish! I don't remember how many I have (I think around 12-15 original jars), but I do have samples of quite a few.

This is my list of pigments I recently purchased I love pigments!!

Kelly green

Fuschia

Steal Blue

Grape

Ruby red

Pink Pearl

Teal

Blue Rebel Rock

Turqoise Glitter

Accent red

Cornflower

Emerald green

Melon

Kitschma

Lovely lily

Sunpepper

Azreal blue

Blue Storm

Rose

Violet

Copper

Softwash grey

Night Lights

Pinked Mauve

Chocolate Brown

Electric Coral

Naval Blue

Crystalled Pink

Blue Glitter

Deep blue green

Forest green

I love using these! I've even used them as temporary hair color! I've used some of them as mascara, and I've used some of them as nail polish.

They're the best multi-use products that I've ever gotten my hands on!

I just got turned on to them recently too and I have 3 full size and I just went today and bought both the cool and warm dress sets. They are a GREAT deal!

Originally Posted by StrangerNMist /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love using these! I've even used them as temporary hair color! I've used some of them as mascara, and I've used some of them as nail polish. They're the best multi-use products that I've ever gotten my hands on!

How do you use them as temp haircolor? That would be fun!
I have 2: Night Lights and Entremauve. Finally liking Entremauve!
glasses.gif

As for the Rockin Orange use it for next Halloween!!

Originally Posted by Tinydancer /img/forum/go_quote.gif I discovered these a few years ago. I have about 15 now. Some of the colors are so outrageous and totally unusable. i just got 'Rockin' Orange' Its beautiful but I can't find a use for orange. What are some of your favorites and how do you use them.

I only have a sample from Lisa called "Lovely Lilly". I love it when I am wearing something purple-ish. I loove the way it works - but I just have never gotten anything else!

I just started getting into pigments a couple of months ago and so far I have 20. I'm obsessed now, and I can't wait til I buy the two holiday dress set piggies
smile.gif

Vanilla

Lily White

Pinked Mauve

Shimmertime

Fairylite

Blue Brown

Accent Red

Tan

Nightlight

Azreal Blue

Golder's Green

Gold Dusk

Softwash Grey

Naked

Golden Olive

Kitschmas

Sunnydaze

Entremauve

Sunpepper

Subtle

I only have three.

If you don't like the one that you bought, why don't you sell it in small amounts on ebay?

Latest posts

Back