Anyone ever ship anything to Laura in Ireland? lol

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Hey peoples. I was wondering how much it costs to ship to Laura? I've never done international shipping, so I wanted to ask you guys.

I sent Laura a l/s & some extras & it only cost me about $5. Just depends on the weight & if whether or not you send it registerred.

HTH!
biggrin.gif

we're talking about swapping, so it would be a mare minerals foundation and mineral veil. so no more tahn $10 right?

OMG Janelle, you paid $20 for shipping to me? I SO gotta paypal you some of that, i never realised you paid that much although it was a pretty huge box!

Liz, Kim sent me 2 packages aswell so she might be able to chime in here too
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Laura OMG Janelle, you paid $20 for shipping to me? I SO gotta paypal you some of that, i never realised you paid that much although it was a pretty huge box! I figured it would be that much - at least $15 - and NOOOO you aren't sending me anything!!!! LOL
icon_wink.gif

Liz, I think it'll be between $5-10...unless they're MONSTER jars of veil & foundation.
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Laura i'll make it up to you with the Boots package i'm sending u! you are too cute! LOL

Latest posts

Back