anyone ever tried BB Cream??????

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skin79  VIP Gold is wonderful.  If you go to their web site you can order small sample packets 2/$1, including postage.
Thanks for mentioning, I ordered this.. I wish more companies would make samples available.

Skin79  VIP Gold is wonderful.  If you go to their web site you can order small sample packets 2/$1, including postage.
That's perfect, especially for a product where the shade is very important.

Originally Posted by lloronita /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I couldn't find those, but the mini set of BB Creams looked right up my alley, so that I can find "just the right one"

This is what I bought.. I think it looks like the packet w/ the cardboard back and you peel off the front rather than a foil pack.. Not loving that but I think from Kline swatches that the Missha 21 might be best? I'm guessing I am a NW15-20 so finding something to work with my coloring won't be easy. Calexxia, I thought about the mini tubes, I bet it's easy to trade away whatever you don't use.

Back