Anyone excited for the new Sugarpill Heart Breaker palette?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score

I already own Burning Heart, but the Sweet Heart never appealed to me so I don't own it. I am really liking the colors in this one though.

About time they brought in a new palette but they should bring Cold Hearted back.

Me! Me! Me!!
yaya.gif
yaya.gif
yaya.gif

It looks pretty cool! I've been really impressed with all of the Sugarpill swatches that I've seen. That vivid blue shadow is really gorgeous.

Oh, I'm so excited for this launch.  I adore her make up line, and feel compelled to own everything in it.  She's in the process of posting comparison swatches of these colors compared to her others.  The blue is almost a pressed, matte version of royal sugar, which I absolutely adore.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

There's currently an arguement on how much this image has been 'shopped, though.

maybe just good for dancer or singers,right?
Not at all.  I'm a social worker and I wear the heck out of 'em.  It's all in how you wear them. 

As well as the press palette each of the colors will also be available for sale individually at $12 each.

Velocity 2 AM  

Mochi Acideberry

I have been resisting the urge to buy, but could no longer resist...Just bought it seconds ago. I seriously need a makeup intervention!

Latest posts

Back