Anyone Ghost hunts?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
was wondering if anyone was into or is into the paranormal activities and ghost hunting if so tell about your expierences

I used to be part of a ghosthunting group and was a moderator at a very popular ghost message board and website. I have a ton of experiences, just need the energy to write them out. LOL I'll try to type out a few later tonight.

I've never done it myself, but I love watching the shows.
smile.gif

I took the San Francisco haunted ghost wlking tour... really cool... Off Van Ness at the Queen Ann Hotel. It's really spooky, lots of strange things have happend in that part of town... San Francisco Ghost Hunt - Guide & Ghosts I recomend it if you in SF... Gives me shivvers just thinking aout it... lol

Karren

Originally Posted by KristieTX /img/forum/go_quote.gif I used to be part of a ghosthunting group and was a moderator at a very popular ghost message board and website. I have a ton of experiences, just need the energy to write them out. LOL I'll try to type out a few later tonight. kristie do you by any chance remember the name of that board? I would like to ghost hunt, my cousin does it and i'd like to ask her. We were supposed to go to gettysburg but we can't. I was looking forward to the ghosts.

Me and Jerry used to take video cameras and tape recorders to wierd places and sometimes we'd catch some really wierd stuff on tape/video.

I love the paranormal!!! I don't have the energy to type them tonight, but the University I go to has quite a few haunted buildings!

well.. i have been told.. either the person has it or they dont... and what i mean by that is some people.. see and hear them and others dont.. unfortunately.. i am one that sees and heres them.. i tell myself i dont believe. .but deep down i know i do.. i wish i didnt cause they scare the living piss out of me!! so i dont mess with them. my husband just cathes me saying.. ok.. leave me alone. go back to your home.. all the time.. he thinks im nuts.. he is one that doesnt.. see or hear them... lucky

I would love to ghost hunt one day...I believe in paranormal stuff...I've heard creepy stuff, and experienced one freaky poltergeist incident, but thank God I haven't actually seen anything.

When I was younger we used to go to this piano room in our school (which used to be a convent, rumor has it that they have nuns and priests buried there) that was supposedly haunted. One time my friends and I went in there for fun, and it was super creepy. There was this weird feeling of being watched and a feeling of malice, almost, for lack of a better word. Nobody was there at the time, so we started messing around with an old piano. I forgot what it was that made us all run, but yeah, we ended up all running out of that place. And fast.

Latest posts

Back