• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anyone have a MMU coupon code?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if you knew this but if you register with them, your first order gets 10% off.

From this site

• If you wish to order from MMU Cosmetiques, you must first register and become an MMU Cosmetiques member. Registration is FREE.

• You will receive a 10% discount coupon code when you register, which you may use at any time, and on any order you place with MMU Cosmetiques. This coupon code can only be used ONCE and will only be valid with your membership. You may view all your coupons via the Member menu.

• Monthly Member Specials.

• FREE Subscription to our newsletter with promotions and new product releases. (Optional)

• Super fast checkout process.

• Purchase Order History: All purchases made at MMU Cosmetiques are recorded and you may review any purchase you have previously made. You have the ability to print your purchase orders, track your orders, contact MMU Cosmetiques regarding any order, or re-order products you have purchased with just a click of your mouse.

• As an MMU Cosmetiques member you can take advantage of the BeautyBOX. The BeautyBOX is used to remember products you would like to order in the future. I'm sure you are familiar with wish lists, well the BeautyBOX is MMU Cosmetiques equivalent.

• E-ME is another useful feature that members have access to. If you find a product you like, but it is temporarily Out-Of-Stock or it is Coming Soon, you may add that product to your E-ME list, and once the item is back in stock or active, MMU Cosmetiques will immediately notify you via email to let you know the item is now available to order.

Originally Posted by Marisol Not sure if you knew this but if you register with them, your first order gets 10% off.

Thanks, yeah I knew that and haven't ordered from them before but was hoping for maybe free shipping, or something.

Back