Anyone have favorite models?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been really interested in models forever. Not obsessed, but close! I don't know why...they're just fascinating and exotic creatures to me, I suppose! My first model fixations were Linda Evangelista, Christy Turlington, Amber Valetta, Kate Moss, Kristen McMenamy, Milla jovovich, Naomi Campbell, Helena Christensen, Nadia Auermann, Shalom Harlow, Chandra North...early 90's supermodels. Some of these are out of the limelight but of those still workin' it, Amber and Milla are my favorites! I also really love Stella Tennant, Sophie Dahl, Kristen Elson, Frankie Rayder, Angela Lindvall, Carmen Kass, Liya Kebede... I like going to Models.com to check up on all the up and coming models, who's representing what fashion label/cosmetic brand, etc.

Does anyone share my interest in models? Please say yes so I don't look like a freak! LOL!
tongue.gif

Jessica, you are not a freak.
tongue.gif
The two models that I admire are Kate Dillon and Mia Tyler. I think that they have done such as awesome job in representing a different type of woman.

I loved Mia Tyler on Celebrity Fit Club. That was the whole reason of why I watched it.

I dunno how my favorite always ends up on the cover of Reija's Fitness magazine lol

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

My fav's are Tyra Banks & Milla Jovovich....
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Emme and Mia Tyler, I am not a fan of the stick thin give little girls complexes about their bodies models I'd rather see real women.

Oh yeah, I love Mia and Kate! I realy admire plus-size women who celebrate their curves! Didn't mean to leave out the big girls like myself! Gotta represent!

BTW remember when Sophie Dahl was "big"? Now she's quite slim. She looks great both ways!

Originally Posted by Marisol Jessica, you are not a freak.
tongue.gif
The two models that I admire are Kate Dillon and Mia Tyler. I think that they have done such as awesome job in representing a different type of woman.
I loved Mia Tyler on Celebrity Fit Club. That was the whole reason of why I watched it.

My favs are Tyra Banks, Mia Tyler, and Adriana Lima!! Tyra is so down to earth.. I just love her for that! Mia - gotta love her cuz she's a real woman. I'm so tired of always seeing these tiny size 1 models. I need someone that I can relate to. Adriana... she is just breathtakingly beautiful imho! I cant take my eyes off of her.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU My favs are Tyra Banks, Mia Tyler, and Adriana Lima!! Tyra is so down to earth.. I just love her for that! Mia - gotta love her cuz she's a real woman. I'm so tired of always seeing these tiny size 1 models. I need someone that I can relate to. Adriana... she is just breathtakingly beautiful imho! I cant take my eyes off of her. Ya know it's funny - I was thinking about adding on Adriana after I posted... she is so pretty! She has a great look - dark hair & super light eyes....
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yeah she is definitely stunning! I wish I had her looks!!
icon_sad.gif
I'm also beginning to like Heidi Klum, but she had to grow on me. I use to think she was the most unattractive person ever!! But now, I think she's looking better. She's pretty now.
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Ya know it's funny - I was thinking about adding on Adriana after I posted... she is so pretty! She has a great look - dark hair & super light eyes....
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Yeah she is definitely stunning! I wish I had her looks!!
icon_sad.gif
I'm also beginning to like Heidi Klum, but she had to grow on me. I use to think she was the most unattractive person ever!! But now, I think she's looking better. She's pretty now.
icon_wink.gif
Must be that maternal glow
icon_wink.gif

Really? I didnt know that she had a baby. Good for her!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Must be that maternal glow
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Really? I didnt know that she had a baby. Good for her! Yup... & I heard she is/wants to be pregnant again! Now that she's engaged to Seal....
icon_wink.gif

WOAH!!!! Seal? that's interesting.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Yup... & I heard she is/wants to be pregnant again! Now that she's engaged to Seal....
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU WOAH!!!! Seal? that's interesting. Wow! You're really out of the gossip loop!!! LOL Thats what I said.. Interesting match there - but oh well... seems they're serious - I didn't even know they were together until they made it public all of sudden...

Originally Posted by glamslam My first model fixations were Linda Evangelista, Christy Turlington, Amber Valetta, Kate Moss, Kristen McMenamy, Milla jovovich, Naomi Campbell, Helena Christensen, Nadia Auermann, Shalom Harlow, Chandra North...early 90's supermodels.LOL!
tongue.gif
I've always thought Christy, Linda & Kristen were stunningly gorgeous. I also thought Shana Zadrick, Tatjana Patitz & Yasmeen Ghauri were striking. But my all-time favorites are Iman & Beverly Johnson.

I think Adriana is GORGEOUS too! I also think Alessandra Ambrosio and Gisele Bundchen are completely stunning.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Ya know it's funny - I was thinking about adding on Adriana after I posted... she is so pretty! She has a great look - dark hair & super light eyes....
icon_cheesygrin.gif

my faves:

Heidi Klum-she´s so naturally beautiful and down to earth

Adriana Lima-nobody´s sexier in Victoria´s Secret underwear

Tyra Banks-beautiful face

Originally Posted by Trisha Gota agree with Mia, and I love Yasmin LeBon, her face is so perfect x
yasminlebonsame.jpg

She looks like YOU!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back