Anyone here a fan of Victoria's Secret makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I really think it's a great line, but no one on any board I've seen is very interested in it. I wonder why that is. I used to get really bashed for posting about it elsewhere.

Hmmm... I've never tried it but I'd love to hear your reviews. What are your favorite products from that line? Don't worry, you won't get bashed here!!
smile.gif

Yup! No bashing here!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
But I'm probably just one of many of us that haven't tried it - which is why there probably isn't much info on them. But feel free to start a new trend!
wink.gif

I tried the lipstick and a lipgloss and liked them. What are your favorites from the VS line?

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I tried the lipstick and a lipgloss and liked them. What are your favorites from the VS line? I have only tried the lipsticks, the "smooth talk" ones are really smooth and creamy, I have dry lips, so I really like the smooth matt ones.
Next time in the states I´ll try more of the line.

Beige1

I like their makeup but I don't use it as often because I work closer to department stores and drug stores and I'm too lazy to get my butt in there unless I need a bra.
icon_redface.gif

I have an gorgeous eyeshadow and lipstick from them.

Nope - no bashing from me! I'm an equal opportunity shopper!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I love their eyeshadows. There are lots of shades that don't get discontinued. As a matter of fact, one of my rants about the line is that they put the same shades in almost every palette and holiday set. "Mystified" is a great shimmery neutral taupe that I wear lots. "Candied Mauve" is a great shimmery light mauve and "Copper Penny" brings out my green eyes.

I'm also sold on their eyeliner pencils, "Draw Me a Line." Dark Chocolate is a staple for me. The color is just what the name implies.

Their blushes are really nice. I've actually used up several of them. Honey is one of my favorite shades as are the mosaic ones. Mosaic Spice is great.

They do have tons of limited edition items as another poster mentioned. That's a problem because if you like them, you can't get them any more except at the semi-annual sales. I also don't like the fact that they don't sell the entire makeup line in all the stores.

On a side note, I understand that VS Beauty has now been re-absorbed into the lingerie division. Wonder what's behind that move.

I want to try the shiny flavored glosses. I've seen them for cheap at an outlet that I frequent, so I'm tempted to pick one up next time I'm there.

LindaA, My mall just put in a separate VS beauty store next to the lingerie, so maybe they're just moving them back into one store in certain locations where they don't think the makeup is selling well enough?

I have a lip plumper that I got from someone... it looks like concealer! LOL I thought it was concealer stick until I read the bottom! LOL anyone have this? what am I supposed to do with it? Just wear it under lipstick? Because alone it totally erases my lips! LOL
icon_wink.gif

I am a fan of their powdered silk finishing powder, foundation (when I use foundation anyway; I switched to lighter stuff, like TMs), mosaic powders- blushing and bronzing, lip liner, e/l (the defining luxury kit (SO easy to apply), and ruby slippers nail polish.

I also love their scents; I have Body by Victoria, Very Sexy, Breathless, and Pink.

Originally Posted by wongy74 I am a fan of their powdered silk finishing powder, foundation (when I use foundation anyway; I switched to lighter stuff, like TMs), mosaic powders- blushing and bronzing, lip liner, e/l (the defining luxury kit (SO easy to apply), and ruby slippers nail polish.
I also love their scents; I have Body by Victoria, Very Sexy, Breathless, and Pink.

Yeah, I like their perfumes and body sprays too! I like Dream Angels Heavenly - and Love Spell from the Garden Collection
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back