anyone here a MAC pigments addict? cuz i am

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just bought my first mac pigment in melon last week and it's my new obsession. booo. I love it so much. This is why i didnt wanna buy it for so long cuz i knew i would be so addicted to it and buy the whole freaking store. Well i'm about to buy the whole freaking store. My credit card is on fire. hehe. Anyone else here in love with these babies. I wore my melon pigment on top of my Shu eyeshadow in ME green 555. It looked soo good. It was so dramatic. ACtually it was the Shu eyeshadow on the crease, then melon pigment on top of it but extend to all over the lid. My eyes really popped. I need to get the vanilla pigment, and gold, and the 2 new ones at nordy's ahhhhh. someone stop me ahhhh

Originally Posted by maiho I just bought my first mac pigment in melon last week and it's my new obsession. booo. I love it so much. This is why i didnt wanna buy it for so long cuz i knew i would be so addicted to it and buy the whole freaking store. Well i'm about to buy the whole freaking store. My credit card is on fire. hehe. Anyone else here in love with these babies. I wore my melon pigment on top of my Shu eyeshadow in ME green 555. It looked soo good. It was so dramatic. ACtually it was the Shu eyeshadow on the crease, then melon pigment on top of it but extend to all over the lid. My eyes really popped. I need to get the vanilla pigment, and gold, and the 2 new ones at nordy's ahhhhh. someone stop me ahhhh Oh yea..Let me help you down the path to corruption..I love MAC pigments..My favorites are as follows(in no particular order) Vanilla,Coco Beach,Violet,Pink Pearl,Green Brown,Blue Brown,Maroon,Deep Purple,Melon,Rose,White,Frost..Still looking to try more as I know there are tons out there..The are addicting..Try using them wet with MAC mixing medium(or you can make a home version which is 2 parts glycerine to one part water)It intensifies the color of the pigment andf helps it adhere longer/better

That sounds so pretty! Yeah I got bit by the pigment bug 2 years ago, they are amazing!! I recently acquired the elusive pigment "Kitschmas" WOW is that one beautiful! You seem to know quite a bit about MAC but just in case you didn't know you can get most of the piggies by calling the 800 number *if you need it let me know* Also, I have much better results with them if I apply with my finger rather than a brush. Have fun!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by maiho I just bought my first mac pigment in melon last week and it's my new obsession. booo. I love it so much. This is why i didnt wanna buy it for so long cuz i knew i would be so addicted to it and buy the whole freaking store. Well i'm about to buy the whole freaking store. My credit card is on fire. hehe. Anyone else here in love with these babies.
I wore my melon pigment on top of my Shu eyeshadow in ME green 555. It looked soo good. It was so dramatic. ACtually it was the Shu eyeshadow on the crease, then melon pigment on top of it but extend to all over the lid. My eyes really popped. I need to get the vanilla pigment, and gold, and the 2 new ones at nordy's ahhhhh. someone stop me ahhhh

Totally agree with TinyD..Applying pigs.with your finger gives them a polished almost metallic look..Curious about the Kitchmas TinyD...Where did you find it??I keep hearing there are knock offs of this pigment being sold..Apparently if you mix 3 different pigs,you get a similar shade which is why I've never tried to by it off ebay..

I got it* full & never used* in a swap from a very generous swapper! You can get a very good imatation by mixing Frost, Pink Opal & Violet. I wouldn't buy it off of Ebay, maybe a sample, just too many people out there that are dishonest.

Heres a good pic of it *on the left*

28_1.JPG

Originally Posted by allisong Totally agree with TinyD..Applying pigs.with your finger gives them a polished almost metallic look..Curious about the Kitchmas TinyD...Where did you find it??I keep hearing there are knock offs of this pigment being sold..Apparently if you mix 3 different pigs,you get a similar shade which is why I've never tried to by it off ebay..

Latest posts

Back