Anyone Here "does" Weight Watchers?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been off and on if for a couple years now. I was very successful when I first started. Fell off the wagon and I'm back on. I don't have a lot of weight to lose but nonetheless I still need to drop a few.

Now I eat a Lean Cuisine frozen entree almost every day for lunch. I've tried the Smart Ones by Weight Watchers, but I find that the portions don't satisfy me the way Lean Cuisine does and L.C. lists the "points" on the side of the box too so that lets me know how much I'm in-taking.

What other frozen low-cal entree's do you find convenient to take to work? (Takes the guessing out of measuring and determining portions)

I did it before and it worked really well for me but i dont have the willpower at the moment to do it! I'm such a lazy ass..

I used to have their soups for lunch. And i used to have 2 slices of their brown bread with it and a piece of fruit!

I'm hooked on their snack/energy bars. It really takes the edge off when I'm craving chocolate. They have these chocolate caramel mini bars that are one point each. It really does save me from hitting the candy store in the lobby when I need a chocolate fix.
icon_redface.gif

Oh do you know what i love.. their chocolate mousse desserts! They're to die for and only 2 points (i think!)

i need to try them out. i've heard it worked for a lot of people.

i've done my own version of weight watchers (meaning minus the meetings and support network) and when i did that i made my own points calculator so that i could take all kinds of frozen dinners and calculate the points... i found that michelina's are ok for points consumption... i figure that next month i'll either start weight watchers or nutrisystem...

I like the Michelinas too. The Chicken Fried Rice is one of my favorites. There's a site that has an online calculator for points. Just click on "Weight Loss Calculator" and it'll pop up on the screen.

If you PM me, I'll send you the link.

Originally Posted by Amethyst I've been off and on if for a couple years now. I was very successful when I first started. Fell off the wagon and I'm back on. I don't have a lot of weight to lose but nonetheless I still need to drop a few.
Now I eat a Lean Cuisine frozen entree almost every day for lunch. I've tried the Smart Ones by Weight Watchers, but I find that the portions don't satisfy me the way Lean Cuisine does and L.C. lists the "points" on the side of the box too so that lets me know how much I'm in-taking.

What other frozen low-cal entree's do you find convenient to take to work? (Takes the guessing out of measuring and determining portions)

I do WW. I have the at home kit and I am on online member of the Flex Points program. I, too, fell off the wagon, but with my cruise only 36 days away....I'm back on. I love the Lean Cuisines. I wasn't impressed w/ the Smart Ones either. Check out my profile and visit my webpage or PM me to find out about my Google message board called "I WANT THAT BODY" that I created on the side. We talk about WW and everything else. It's kind of like a MuT, but not pretty b/c I have no HTML/web design skills.
At any rate....things that I find to be WW HG's are: (though not entrees)

Cottage cheese (be careful of OD's)

Yogurt (particularly Dannon's light and fit)

Laughing Cow cheese

Nabisco's 100 calorie packs

South Beach Diet lunchable type things

Gerber 2nds - yes baby food (for fruit intake)

Kellogg's Special K cereal and cereal bars

Annie's organic....anything

Luna bars

Do a Google search for Dotti's Weight Loss Zone (it will come right up) for WW info (or the link is on my site). You can find more entree stuff there. She has a frozen section.

Hope this helps!!

Melissa

Originally Posted by eightthirty At any rate....things that I find to be WW HG's are: (though not entrees)

Melissa

What does HG stand for?
Thanks!

At any rate....things that I find to be WW HG's are: (though not entrees)

Cottage cheese (be careful of OD's)

Yogurt (particularly Dannon's light and fit)

Laughing Cow cheese

Nabisco's 100 calorie packs

South Beach Diet lunchable type things

Gerber 2nds - yes baby food (for fruit intake)

Kellogg's Special K cereal and cereal bars

Annie's organic....anything

Luna bars

Melissa

Oh I LOVE the South Beach Diet lunches! and the 100 calorie packs are perfect for on the go! My BEST FRIEND since I started doing weight watchers again is a food scale. It sounds dorky and like it takes a lot of time, but when you start to see what a real portion is, you'll be surprised! My portions were probably 1 1/2 to 2 times what they should have been.

Originally Posted by eightthirty Holy grail Oh, thank you!
Have you ever tried the WW Core program? I have a friend that's doing well on it. I want to try either that or flex, but I can't decide which.

See, I prefer Points than Core. I'm afraid I'd overeat more if I follow Core. But that's just me...

i'm not on weight watchers, but i'm deiting, and i just wanted to say that i LOVE weight watchers bread. i buy the english muffins and white bread. i hate wheat bread (because i only ate that for 2 years), so white tastes so much better to me, so i was happy to find them.

I posted below. I just started my second week! Lost 3.8 pounds in week one.

I also love the WW snack bars. They are two points and they work to fix that chocolate fix you need sometimes but they also fill me up.

Back