Anyone know about Shu Uemura brushes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have 5 full sets of brushes (I love nice brushes) and some misc. ones - most of which are still in their wrappings. I think I need to let some of the misc brushes go, but I'd like to know which of the following are must haves:

-SHU 16R

-SHU 14 (pony)

-SHU 18R

-SHU 20H

-SHU 6M

-Stila #13

-VS #2 (I actually already have one of these..I use it everyday. do I need a backup?)

Any ideas, ladies?
icon_biggrin.gif

The only one of these I've seen in the fluff is Stila #13. It's the best flat line brush I've owned, but having tried the white nylon ones I like those better, they're stiffer, but because I'm autistic spectrum and anally retentive I keep the Stila one because it matches my other brushes.

Originally Posted by Trisha im think we are both OCD Lea, i refuse to buy the bright blue and green liquid liners from Biotherm cos i dont want just 2 items from a brand! LOL I'm not that bad, although my 1 Lancome e/s has been looking abit lonely lately and my Calvin Klein e/s has resigned itself to the fact that it will never get a playmate.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I have 5 full sets of brushes (I love nice brushes) and some misc. ones - most of which are still in their wrappings. I think I need to let some of the misc brushes go, but I'd like to know which of the following are must haves:
-SHU 16R

-SHU 14 (pony)

-SHU 18R

-SHU 20H

-SHU 6M

-Stila #13

-VS #2 (I actually already have one of these..I use it everyday. do I need a backup?)

Any ideas, ladies?
icon_biggrin.gif

I love Shu brushes, but must haves for brushes kinda depend on what you like to use. My favorites are ones people usually find hard to work with, so it's hard for me to say. But let me know which ones you'll be getting rid of....I can never have too many brushes(I already have several full collections and plenty of duplicates, but hell-one more of each won't hurt)

icon_redface.gif

Sorry to bumping this thread!

I really need some infos and reviews about shu brushes.

Shu e/s brushes are just so freaking expensive.

Back