Anyone know of "Swiss Spa" line of skin products?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A friend of mine just moved from a house he lived in for over 35 years and has been unpacking things. His wife died 3 years ago and he found some skin products in a box and gave them to me. I have no idea how old they are and can't find them on the internet. One is "Swiss Spa Night Revitalizer" and the other is "Swiss Spa Effective Conditioning Cleanser". Neither have any fragrance and that makes me wonder if they are just very old. Does anyone out there know of this line of skin products or have any themselves?
fragez.gif
I don't want to use them
sleepyhead.gif
unless I know they are safe. The "Night Revitalizer" is sort of a purplish liquid that says "shake before using". Thanks for any info you can give.

godfreygirl

Well...It has to be at least 3 years old, right?? Since his wife died 3 years ago. Then, it could be months or even years old on top of that. Depending on how long she had it and how long it sat on the shelf before she bought it. I guess it's up to you, but I'm not sure I'd use it after all this time.

I tried googling it too and couldn't really find anything.

Thanks Kaville. That's what I thought too. I just wanted to check and see if anyone knew about that line first. I'm going to pitch it. There's too many things out there that really DO work because of all the new cosmetic technology.

Probably your safest route. There was some real Spa line I saw when I googled, but it just looked like small tubes and there was some kind of machine thingy with it. LOL!! So...I didn't think that could be it!!

Back