Anyone know where to find cheap Rocket City Eyeshadow?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm in love with Rocket City's eyeshadow. So far I only have the Beam Me Up trio, but it was love at first site. These are normally like $17. I really don't want to pay that much for them. The one I have I got for like $5 because my local Gadzooks was having a closeout on makeup because they weren't going to sell it anymore. I really want the Venus Between Us and Batteries Not Included trios. Although I would love to have them all. They usually don't have these on e-bay.
icon_sad.gif
Does anybody know where I could buy these pretty cheap? Or any discount cosmetic websites that could help me? I really need some more gorgeous eyeshadow. Helppppppppppppppppppppp
wink.gif

Originally Posted by FairyRave I'm in love with Rocket City's eyeshadow. So far I only have the Beam Me Up trio, but it was love at first site. These are normally like $17. I really don't want to pay that much for them. The one I have I got for like $5 because my local Gadzooks was having a closeout on makeup because they weren't going to sell it anymore. I really want the Venus Between Us and Batteries Not Included trios. Although I would love to have them all. They usually don't have these on e-bay.
icon_sad.gif
Does anybody know where I could buy these pretty cheap? Or any discount cosmetic websites that could help me? I really need some more gorgeous eyeshadow. Helppppppppppppppppppppp
wink.gif
I get those quite a bit (I run a beauty wholesale business) but I don't have any now otherwise I'd be more than happy to sell you some for very cheap. If I get some this week, I'll send you a note in case you are interested. Obviously, it won't hurt my feelings if you aren't.
I would first look at Ebay. That's the obvious choice, I know, but sometimes on brands like Rocket City, Hard Candy, and Tony & Tina (which are really easy to find wholesale) are really cheap. If you go that route, do a search on Ebay for "wholesale rocket city". You can usually find some great bargains.

I will say that as far as discount websites, you can't really find many with Rocket City cosmetics (though I know tons for various other brands). Unless you want to buy a large quantity, Ebay is probably your best bet.

Do you have any Joey New York stuff, Gloss? Also, do you list on Ebay or do you have an etail store? If so, can we have the URL?

smile.gif

Sponsored by chiclets -->

I never thought to do a search for the word "Wholesale." I've done "Makeup Lots" before, though. Thanks for the suggestion!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by GlossAddict I get those quite a bit (I run a beauty wholesale business) but I don't have any now otherwise I'd be more than happy to sell you some for very cheap. If I get some this week, I'll send you a note in case you are interested. Obviously, it won't hurt my feelings if you aren't.
I would first look at Ebay. That's the obvious choice, I know, but sometimes on brands like Rocket City, Hard Candy, and Tony & Tina (which are really easy to find wholesale) are really cheap. If you go that route, do a search on Ebay for "wholesale rocket city". You can usually find some great bargains.

I will say that as far as discount websites, you can't really find many with Rocket City cosmetics (though I know tons for various other brands). Unless you want to buy a large quantity, Ebay is probably your best bet.

Originally Posted by FairyRave I'm in love with Rocket City's eyeshadow. So far I only have the Beam Me Up trio, but it was love at first site. These are normally like $17. I really don't want to pay that much for them. The one I have I got for like $5 because my local Gadzooks was having a closeout on makeup because they weren't going to sell it anymore. I really want the Venus Between Us and Batteries Not Included trios. Although I would love to have them all. They usually don't have these on e-bay.
icon_sad.gif
wink.gif
FairyRave..If you live near a Marshall's get there quickly..Tons of Rocket City and Hard Candy items at more the 50% off retail

Originally Posted by Californian Do you have any Joey New York stuff, Gloss? Also, do you list on Ebay or do you have an etail store? If so, can we have the URL?
smile.gif

Sponsored by chiclets -->

No Joey New York. Some brands are really hard to find wholesale (Stila and NARS are others... which makes me incredibly sad). I sell a little bit on Ebay... not too much. After I post my stuff in the next few days on Ebay, I'll cough up my Ebay store name. I'm in the process of making a website for my online store. Right now I primarily just sell to ther people (in lots, as sort of a middle man) and sell to people online that I know.

Originally Posted by allisong FairyRave..If you live near a Marshall's get there quickly..Tons of Rocket City and Hard Candy items at more the 50% off retail I didn't know Marshall's carried any cosmetics. I never go to those places. TJ Maxx used to carry Urban Decay skincare and the occasional lipgloss here, but not anymore
frown.gif

Thank you so much glossaddict. I absolutely love Rocket City Eyeshadow and I'm happy that you sell it. Depending upon the price I would probably by several from you. Also do you have other stuff by Rocket City? I lost one of my lipglosses last night. bye bye shuttle. And I've also been wanting to try other Rocket City stuff as well.

Originally Posted by GlossAddict No Joey New York. Some brands are really hard to find wholesale (Stila and NARS are others... which makes me incredibly sad). I sell a little bit on Ebay... not too much. After I post my stuff in the next few days on Ebay, I'll cough up my Ebay store name. I'm in the process of making a website for my online store. Right now I primarily just sell to ther people (in lots, as sort of a middle man) and sell to people online that I know. I'd love to see you shop if you are willing to cough it up. LOL. Or you can PM it to me if you'd like... the other option is to NOT do anything. Hah! That's ok too!
MutRegister.jpg

I've seen HC at Marshalls' this summer, but no Rocket City. I'd still keep an eye out there because it could come in any moment, but when it does, it won't be tjere long!

Originally Posted by LindaA I've seen HC at Marshalls' this summer, but no Rocket City. I'd still keep an eye out there because it could come in any moment, but when it does, it won't be tjere long! Yup..Amazing enough my Marshalls has Rocket City palettes in gift boxes..HC and Benefit Bathina bags..Tons of great stuff

Latest posts

Back