Anyone Lodge Logic cookware users?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just ordered a bunch of stuff from the Lodge Logic collection and I'm really excited. I've heard nothing but raves about this line. I've always wanted to try cast iron, but have never purchased anything before. I know I'm crazy but now I get more excited about buying stuff for my kitchen than I do about fashion and makeup(even though I love makeup and fashion). I couldn't decide which sizes to get, so I think I got like everything in the preseasoned line.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally Cast Iron ..cookware? I had some ...long time ago ..they are FABULOUS though to cook on ..especially if/when they are really seasoned! They are better than no-stick IMHO. Plus the benefits of using Cast Iron (iron is good for you and using them helps get iron to your system).
I'm crazy for home things also ...like my KNIVES! OMG ..I love my knives and they are like mu brushes ..good ones go a long way over cheapy ones! I just got a set of Wusthoff knives ...WOW! Have fun with your new stuff ...and keep us posted ..especially how cooking is with them!

Oooh, Kim don't get me started on my knives. I've had a full set of the stainless steel Wusthoff for a while now. I wouldn't use anything else. And I just got my new cookware and I'm loving it...so easy!!! Maybe it's just me, but my food taste so much better(don't know why) I've always had trouble finding decent cookware that can go from teh stove into the oven and these can.

Latest posts

Back