Anyone looking for the MAC Bible?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am going through my cd's and I have been looking for this because I havent looked through it in a long time. I have it. You have to have adobe viewer to see it. It takes a LONG time to load, ther over 500 pages. The link does work, I check it over 5 times... just give it time. Its def cool thing to read!! Enjoy!!

http://www.much-loved.com/mac bible/MACProductKnowledgeManual.pdf

icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by itsd2382 I am going through my cd's and I have been looking for this because I havent looked through it in a long time. I have it. You have to have adobe viewer to see it. It takes a LONG time to load, ther over 500 pages. The link does work, I check it over 5 times... just give it time. Its def cool thing to read!! Enjoy!!
http://www.much-loved.com/mac bible/MACProductKnowledgeManual.pdf

icon_lol.gif

Yes, this is VERY informative. For those of you who haven't checked it out, take a peek!

I thought I share it with everyone! I would love to print this out, but its over 500 pages!!!! but its wonderful! enjoy!

I have this too. A friend ordered it off ebay for me. Interesting stuff but I wasn't too impressed though.

Cool! Thanks for posting Danielle. I've always wanted to see this too! I was gonna buy the CD on eBay once but then i told not to waste my money... I'm sure there will be some interesting things in it though! I'm downloading it as i type! Thanks again, this is what i LOVE about MuT!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Cool! Thanks for posting Danielle. I've always wanted to see this too! I was gonna buy the CD on eBay once but then i told not to waste my money... I'm sure there will be some interesting things in it though! I'm downloading it as i type! Thanks again, this is what i LOVE about MuT!
biggrin.gif
no problem u guys, I seen it and I was so happy when I found it! I knew someone could benfit from it!

Originally Posted by itsd2382 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am going through my cd's and I have been looking for this because I havent looked through it in a long time. I have it. You have to have adobe viewer to see it. It takes a LONG time to load, ther over 500 pages. The link does work, I check it over 5 times... just give it time. Its def cool thing to read!! Enjoy!!
icon_lol.gif

I am having trouble opening it. I have PDF capabilities. Would you mind reposting this, the error message said that this link may be out of date? Thank you!! Happy Holidays

Originally Posted by laurenepstein35 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am having trouble opening it. I have PDF capabilities. Would you mind reposting this, the error message said that this link may be out of date? Thank you!! Happy Holidays The reason is this thread was posted almost 2 yrs back and I dont believe that she can post another link bcos the user isnt online for a very long time like more than a year!

Originally Posted by laurenepstein35 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am having trouble opening it. I have PDF capabilities. Would you mind reposting this, the error message said that this link may be out of date? Thank you!! Happy Holidays Once you have 800 posts, you can download it from the MUT Download Center. Only Video Access Queens (800+ posts), Millennium Club (1300+ posts), and Elite Club (5000+ posts) can access the download center. Unless someone posts a more recent link that is...

:'( The link does not work....

ahhh

can someone email it to me as a XMAS PRESENT?!!!!

PLSSSSS

Am I allowed to post my email address??? Send me a private message and I will give it to u!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Once you have 800 posts, you can download it from the MUT Download Center. Only Video Access Queens (800+ posts), Millennium Club (1300+ posts), and Elite Club (5000+ posts) can access the download center. Unless someone posts a more recent link that is... ditto.

Latest posts

Back