Anyone playing with their makeup right now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am at 2am my time.. lol... im doing the egyptian princess look for the dare to be heheh
tongue.gif

I was so tired last night. I went to bed early. Well at midnight. I wanted to get some work done after everyone else went to sleep, but I just couldn't make myself do it.

Me too! I might be able to play around on Sunday morning if i get up early
biggrin.gif

Can't wait to see them!!! Leo has my camera - but I have to remember to take it back this afternoon - maybe I'll play around tonight (as I've been saying all week long! lol) But it's been so crappy here this week - & I have no urge to put makeup on... lol So now a good time to putz around - on a bare face
wink.gif

I wish I picked a better time to do the look I did.. I loved the outcome but I think my skin looked tired.. I might do a re-do of the exact same thing hehe.. or not .. I'm still undecided

Originally Posted by Trisha Cant wait to see the outcome Mara! I play with MU at the weirdest times! like when im taking my MU off, thats when i come up with combos! x Ooh yeah I hate when I just washed my face then I get the urge to do a look, it's like aww meeyan but my face is all clean now hehe
Oh ya I just posted my look, I ended up not re-doing it
icon_confused.gif
oh well
redface.gif

Latest posts

Back