anyone tried Herbalife?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi, im just wondering if anyone here has ever tried to lose weight with herbalife. im starting it soon and would like to know any stories of weightloss with it....im mostly tryin to lose weight on the stomach and thighs and wondering if it really works or not....any help would be nice....
icon_redface.gif

OH I have never tried it. Heard of it tho. Is it MLM?

How I stay thin is eating all organic foods, no Mickey dees, and excersise DVDS in the evening kind of late...

Originally Posted by kitakat

hi, im just wondering if anyone here has ever tried to lose weight with herbalife. im starting it soon and would like to know any stories of weightloss with it....im mostly tryin to lose weight on the stomach and thighs and wondering if it really works or not....any help would be nice....
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) OH I have never tried it. Heard of it tho. Is it MLM?
How I stay thin is eating all organic foods, no Mickey dees, and excersise DVDS in the evening kind of late...

sorry reija im not sure what mlm means? lol...
icon_wink.gif

hi naturally, thanks for replying to my post
icon_cheesygrin.gif
...ive tried south beach with my mom and sis and it didnt work for me.i lost 5 lbs. and that was it and i followed everything perfectly. i stayed on it for 3 months then gave up as nothing was happening....its a very healthy diet. ive never been a big fast food person, mostly i cook homemade stuff..so healthy eating wasnt hard with south beach and i still follow that but im stuck in a rut at about 75 kilos... my sister lost alot with it, but just didnt seem to work with me....dont know why? so i had heard about herbal life and im starting with the shake 2 times a day and 3 pills a day... yes the pills are huge and they stink
icon_frown.gif
.lol. but i will give it a try and if i get results i will post so everyone can see...i HOPE i get results.... thanks so much for the advice......
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally MULTI-LEVEL-MARKETING ...where you join under someone ...(and they make money off your purchases) and then someone joins under you ..that first person makes money from you and your person ...(I think it's a nice way of saying PYRAMID) LOL
The majority of home based businesses are like that! Avon, Mary Kaye, Longaberger, Arbonne, Pampered Chef, etc.....

oh ok, i get it now..well , hopefully this will work for me.... if it doesnt at least i gave it a try...my husbands a gym freak for bodybuilding so if all else fails i can join him!!lol.....
icon_eek.gif

Honey.. return your Herbalife ASAP. It sucks. I used it a few years ago when it contained Ma Haung and I lost 80 pounds.. BUT the only reason I lost weight was because of the Ma Haung, all the rest of the 15 pills PER DAY I had to take were BULL CRAP! The vitamins were proably beneficial, but you can find those at a drug store for a few bucks. Now that Ma Haung is illegal, Herbalife no longer works. I tried it again last year, I gained weight on it! They base the weight loss on caffiene (green tea) and thin gross tasting shakes that are meal replacements. Sure, if you eat baby food everyday, you are gonna lose weight. I did something better, I went to GNC and bought some good green tea and some Body for Life snack bars and I just cut my meal portions down. That worked really well for me, but you aren't going to see massive weight loss. I found some Ma Huang online the other day.. hahah.. I ordered it and I am going to see if it works. I will let everyone know. (Herbalife cost me over $200 per month.. BTW)

Originally Posted by Scarlette Honey.. return your Herbalife ASAP. It sucks. I used it a few years ago when it contained Ma Haung and I lost 80 pounds.. BUT the only reason I lost weight was because of the Ma Haung, all the rest of the 15 pills PER DAY I had to take were BULL CRAP! The vitamins were proably beneficial, but you can find those at a drug store for a few bucks. Now that Ma Haung is illegal, Herbalife no longer works. I tried it again last year, I gained weight on it! They base the weight loss on caffiene (green tea) and thin gross tasting shakes that are meal replacements. Sure, if you eat baby food everyday, you are gonna lose weight. I did something better, I went to GNC and bought some good green tea and some Body for Life snack bars and I just cut my meal portions down. That worked really well for me, but you aren't going to see massive weight loss. I found some Ma Huang online the other day.. hahah.. I ordered it and I am going to see if it works. I will let everyone know. (Herbalife cost me over $200 per month.. BTW) PS.. I have also taken TrimSpa the famous Anna Nicole weight loss pill. She now a size 4 for those who don't know. I took TrimSpa when it contained Ephedra and lost 10 pounds in one week. I used it for a month (on and off) and lost a lot of weight in that month. I went to buy another bottle and it was the new Ephedra free formula, I gained all the weight back and I was pissed. I am willing to bet that before Ephedra was pulled from shelves, they stocked Anna Nicoles garage with the Ephedra version. I totally understand weight loss as a result of ephedra since I lived it out TWICE and it is the only thing that worked for me. I was as big as Anna before and as small as she is now. There are rumors that she had gastric bypass surgery, I actually wouldn't doubt it, but I don't blame her, I hate being thin and fat all the time, going up and down like crazy.

thanks for the comments scarlette...im the same, i go up and down about 10-15 pounds back and forth and never can keep the weight off....well about the herbal life im just gonna try it since i got it already, ill give it a month and see if i get results. about the trimspa and others, i cant go near them as i am sensitive to caffiene and herbal life will not aggravate me.....i get palputations pretty bad just on coke or weak coffee....anyway, thanks for the warning, but i hope it works for me!!!!!
icon_wink.gif

Latest posts

Back