Anyone tried Lumene spray on foundation?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was in CVS yesterday and noticed the Lumene spray on foundation. Has anyone tried this? Opinions?

unfortunately no, but I have heard that their eye primer is supposedly pretty good...

Hi! Welcome to Mut! I'm Liz from California.

I've never heard of Lumene. Is it a high end brand or a drugstore brand?

welcome to MUT!

lumene in a drugstore brand from sweden, i think. they're expensive for drugstore, but it's good stuff. i used to use their cream foundation and it worked really well, but of course, i can't stick to just one product!

i haven't tried the spray-on, so sorry i couldn't help
smile.gif

Lumene is from Finland
wink.gif

I have tried other foundations from them but I haven´t seen the spray on one. I think their things are good but I don´t like the smell of their foundations, powder and concealer.

I currently use their ripoff from YSL Touche Eclat, witch is so good for my undereye circles that I use it anyway.

Make sure you smell it before you buy, its not a nice smell to me.

//Jenny

Originally Posted by Liz Hi! Welcome to Mut! I'm Liz from California.
I've never heard of Lumene. Is it a high end brand or a drugstore brand?

Liz, Lumene is in the middle I suppose
icon_biggrin.gif
Is finnish brand pretty good actually.

I use eye shadows from this brand and like it,is almost proffecional.

And with each year they getting better.

Check out their web:www.lumene.com

I've not seen that brand in my local CVS(mississippi). The only spray foundation that I've used is EraFace by Classified Cosmetics. Expensive IMO but definitely worth it. I love this foundation for special occations.

Originally Posted by alyssaeve I was in CVS yesterday and noticed the Lumene spray on foundation. Has anyone tried this? Opinions? I've seen ones on TV about air-brush make-up(cost about $75;it was somewhere in America,in salon)Looks very natural,besides foundations they use is water based,that means less damage to the skin,stays on skin like glued
icon_cheesygrin.gif
but very easy to take off.

And I loved the effects they do to bring up you cheeck bones and you never realise there is a blush.I would like to try one day.

Then I've also seen Air brush foundation from Dior.

Originally Posted by divadee62 I've not seen that brand in my local CVS(mississippi). The only spray foundation that I've used is EraFace by Classified Cosmetics. Expensive IMO but definitely worth it. I love this foundation for special occations. Lumene is very famous in Finland but it's not easy to find it somewhere else.But I guess these days on the internet you've might to try to find it on some make-up selling sites.

Originally Posted by alyssa eve /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was in CVS yesterday and noticed the Lutein spray on foundation. Has anyone tried this? Opinions? I am addicted. I used to use Dior spray foundation and the ERA type Carmindy uses. I spay it on a sponge and it gives me the correct coverage every time. Unfortunately I can' t find it any more. Do any one's CVS still have it? S

i've always wanted to try spray on foundation because everytime Carmindy uses it on her clients it looks flawless!! If you try it, let us know!!

Carmindy spays it on her thick oval sponge. I found the sponges at Target. They are perfect. I first ordered the Era spay but then found the Dior spay at Sepora. It was wonderful but too expensive. Sally Hansen makes one that turned me light orange. The Lumene is perfect at $14.95. It lasts about a month is you spray it on the sponge rather than directly on your face. I use it lightly . It does create a flawless matte foundation. It you spray it on it must be done in circular motions and is difficult to get even. I have it on my swap list if any one wants to trade with me. I can no longer buy it locally. :-(

Latest posts

Back