Anyone tried the MAC Multipurpose Clear Gloss?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Trying to make a MAC wishlist, my birthday is Monday and they are offering Free Shipping until Sat...

Also ANY suggestions are welcome!!

I am thinking to get:

RebelRock:

IndieGirl (the pic of it on Specktra is AMAZING!)

Girl's Got It

Pink Clash

Yeah i just saw the post you made about it, the pics were GORGEOUS! How is Blitz and Glitz?

I go to school just outside Tampa Fl where there is a freestanding MAC store and a counter at Nordstrom. I can't WAIT until I go back in the fall, I am in a SEVERE deficit, and I need to get made up by an M.A.

I can do a pretty darn good job on myself, but it is always more fun to let someone else do it, then you feel all pampered!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Yeah i just saw the post you made about it, the pics were GORGEOUS! How is Blitz and Glitz?
I go to school just outside Tampa Fl where there is a freestanding MAC store and a counter at Nordstrom. I can't WAIT until I go back in the fall, I am in a SEVERE deficit, and I need to get made up by an M.A.

I can do a pretty darn good job on myself, but it is always more fun to let someone else do it, then you feel all pampered!

thanks!!!yeah, getting my makeup done is fun. i try to learn new tips for when I try to apply to mac. buyt my bf says when i do my makeup, i do it better
biggrin.gif

blitz and glitz is pretty. it has like a gold pearl to it.so it's not like glitter particles. at least what i saw didn't. hehe. it's not SUPER black like blacktrack which i like beacuse i don't wear black liners. i always use a dark brown. so this is kind of inbetween the two.

Back