Anyone tried the MAC Multipurpose Clear Gloss?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Trying to make a MAC wishlist, my birthday is Monday and they are offering Free Shipping until Sat...

Also ANY suggestions are welcome!!

I am thinking to get:

RebelRock:

IndieGirl (the pic of it on Specktra is AMAZING!)

Girl's Got It

Pink Clash

Liz

Reaction score
indie girl and pink clash are wonderful!!!

Reaction score
Yeah i just saw the post you made about it, the pics were GORGEOUS! How is Blitz and Glitz?

I go to school just outside Tampa Fl where there is a freestanding MAC store and a counter at Nordstrom. I can't WAIT until I go back in the fall, I am in a SEVERE deficit, and I need to get made up by an M.A.

I can do a pretty darn good job on myself, but it is always more fun to let someone else do it, then you feel all pampered!

Liz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MACGoddess Yeah i just saw the post you made about it, the pics were GORGEOUS! How is Blitz and Glitz?
I go to school just outside Tampa Fl where there is a freestanding MAC store and a counter at Nordstrom. I can't WAIT until I go back in the fall, I am in a SEVERE deficit, and I need to get made up by an M.A.

I can do a pretty darn good job on myself, but it is always more fun to let someone else do it, then you feel all pampered!

thanks!!!yeah, getting my makeup done is fun. i try to learn new tips for when I try to apply to mac. buyt my bf says when i do my makeup, i do it better

blitz and glitz is pretty. it has like a gold pearl to it.so it's not like glitter particles. at least what i saw didn't. hehe. it's not SUPER black like blacktrack which i like beacuse i don't wear black liners. i always use a dark brown. so this is kind of inbetween the two.

Latest posts