anyone tried the new L´Oreal mascara?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It´s called "Shocking" or something, just saw the commercial on TV. I the models in mascara ads always wear falsies, but I´m always looking for a good volumizing mascara that won´t cost a fortune.

anyone tried it already?

Originally Posted by Arielle It´s called "Shocking" or something, just saw the commercial on TV. I the models in mascara ads always wear falsies, but I´m always looking for a good volumizing mascara that won´t cost a fortune.
anyone tried it already?

Geez this must be super new,i havent heard of it,wonder if its in the states yet?
confused.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Geez this must be super new,i havent heard of it,wonder if its in the states yet?
confused.gif
biggrin.gif
I don´t think so, just looked up both the MuT and MuA-review centers. but, since the US always gets things first this might only be available in Europe.damn, the commercial looked so good, the model looked so good, I WANT THIS!! and the packaging looks so futuristic.

it has 2 sides: one primer and one comb-applicator mascara. it´s supposed to add 12 times more volume (that´s the commercial blabla)

it´s not even on L´Oreal´s website yet. I found it on ebay and they claim it´s supposed to be around $30 in stores. WTF? 30 for a L´Oreal mascara?

here´s the ebay pic

Holy crap it looks like a weapon,lol but 30 bucks fora mascara,come on ,it better grow my lashes out 10 more inches
icon_wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Holy crap it looks like a weapon,lol but 30 bucks fora mascara,come on ,it better grow my lashes out 10 more inches
icon_wink.gif
biggrin.gif
LOL!!

Originally Posted by salonseeker According to a site I found it doesn't look like this mascara is due for a US release till October (the article is dated 13th June 2005 so I take it they mean release in October 2005!!) and I can't any other info such as a UK release date as you have to pay a subscription for the full story!!. I came accross another news story which seemed to say it was due for an Asia release in September, but again the full story required paid subscription!!. Looks like the ones that are available at present may be from France as L'oreal have the product listed on the French version of their site so I guess it may be out there. hm, interesting.I can´t remember if the commercial I saw was on german or austrian television. (we can get both here) but if it´s $30 I won´t be buying it!

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Holy crap it looks like a weapon,lol but 30 bucks fora mascara,come on ,it better grow my lashes out 10 more inches
icon_wink.gif
biggrin.gif
LMAO! And post of the month goes to Gwen!

A friend of mine told me her sister found this mascara in Germany. I think it costs about 10 € (= 12 $) there but not 100% sure.

Latest posts

Back