Anyone try Megan Miller Collection polishes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldnt help myself! I just bought 

20110812_MeganMiller_0006_thumb.jpg
1x Framboise
20110812_MeganMiller_0002_thumb.jpg
1x Foxy
WAY TOO CUTE!

I have not bought any. Though one of the MANY flash sites I belong to had her polishes a few weeks ago. I forget how much they were. Anthropologie sells her polish. It was on their website.

Originally Posted by Dinitchka /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have not bought any. Though one of the MANY flash sites I belong to had her polishes a few weeks ago. I forget how much they were. Anthropologie sells her polish. It was on their website.

Anthropologie sells them for $14 according to the google search I did last night. I was hoping I could find them a bit cheaper but $12 was the cheapiest I found.

Very cute bottles, but WHOAAAAAAA pricey. I wonder how they wear? If wear is good, I'd prob pay $12 or $14.

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anthropologie sells them for $14 according to the google search I did last night. I was hoping I could find them a bit cheaper but $12 was the cheapiest I found.

Originally Posted by Dinitchka /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Very cute bottles, but WHOAAAAAAA pricey. I wonder how they wear? If wear is good, I'd prob pay $12 or $14.
I'll do a review as soon as I get them! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back