Anyone try Palmer's Cocoa Butter New Self Tanner/Bronzer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
And yet another one out there. I have been looking for it to try it out but no one seems to have it. I saw it advertised in a magazine back in June. But so far, I only see it at Drugstore.com

Its supposed to smell just like Palmer's original Cocoa Butter's yummy scent. And the nice thing is that its supposed to have an SPF.

Again, this is the lotion mixed with self tanner and they're calling it a Bronzer / Self Tanner.

Originally Posted by Amethyst And yet another one out there. I have been looking for it to try it out but no one seems to have it. I saw it advertised in a magazine back in June. But so far, I only see it at Drugstore.com
Its supposed to smell just like Palmer's original Cocoa Butter's yummy scent. And the nice thing is that its supposed to have an SPF.

Again, this is the lotion mixed with self tanner and they're calling it a Bronzer / Self Tanner.

I was just checking out their website and I saw that...I've never seen it in the stores...I'm curious to hear reviews about it...I think I want to order it, but I want to hear if anyone's used it yet...Anyone?

Back