Anyone up to an impromtu chat??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'll be in the chat room for a few to see if anyone shows up..Don't leave me hangin'
wink.gif

LOL, didn't work huh.

sigh

Originally Posted by allisong

I'll be in the chat room for a few to see if anyone shows up..Don't leave me hangin'
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL, didn't work huh.
sigh

I saw ali on the board but she kept disappearing!! Why oh why??
frown.gif
wordhighwy2heck.gif

Originally Posted by Californian I saw ali on the board but she kept disappearing!! Why oh why??
frown.gif
wordhighwy2heck.gif

Hey Tony..Actually it went wellShoediva,Kittyskyfish,Cali and Joy showed up..And I was there to till my piece of crap computer had a melt down and no matter what I tried,It wouldn't let me back in

Oh damn. Possibly try another browser like netscape or mozilla.

Originally Posted by allisong

Hey Tony..Actually it went wellShoediva,Kittyskyfish,Cali and Joy showed up..And I was there to till my piece of crap computer had a melt down and no matter what I tried,It wouldn't let me back in

I wanted to, but I was so tired and needed to get to bed. Plus, my hubby's not been feeling well, think he's got the flu, so I've been taking care of him. Think I might have a bit of it, too.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by allisong Hey Tony..Actually it went wellShoediva,Kittyskyfish,Cali and Joy showed up..And I was there to till my piece of crap computer had a melt down and no matter what I tried,It wouldn't let me back in I had fun chatting. Ali was bouncing in and out and we could not tape her down. I talked to Harleymom and Kittysky .. we had a few good lol's and some very odd convos about which I cannot say ... it's TOP SECRET. Ask Kitty.
newstar.gif
Harleymom wants to chat with other EasyStraight users so I told her that I'd try to set that up. I'll post a 'get together' meeting for EasySt. gals. Do you think it should be sent out in an email to all or just posted on the board?

128banner5.jpg

Originally Posted by Californian I had fun chatting. Ali was bouncing in and out and we could not tape her down. I talked to Harleymom and Kittysky .. we had a few good lol's and some very odd convos about which I cannot say ... it's TOP SECRET. Ask Kitty.
newstar.gif
Harleymom wants to chat with other EasyStraight users so I told her that I'd try to set that up. I'll post a 'get together' meeting for EasySt. gals. Do you think it should be sent out in an email to all or just posted on the board?

128banner5.jpg

Ry..I'd do a mass emailing to everyone

Latest posts

Back