Anyone with multiple Ipods??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a video Ipod and just recently purchased a Nano because it's easier to have for the gym. Can I put my entire library that I have for the video Ipod to the Nano??? I would hate to buy all that music again

Yeah you can, I did it with all mine (lol like 3), but it all won't fit (unless you have just what the nano holds, becuase they hold lessthan the video ipods) so be sure to go through and check only the songs you want on itunes and import those onto your nano.

Thanks Manda....you're the best!!! I'm gonna try it out
smile.gif

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif well i don't have any, but i can babysit one or two ...
biggrin.gif
LMAO....you can babysit the video one. Its a bulky pain in the @$$ to use in the gym

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yep, I have the new Video Nano that I use when I run and an older Ipod Nano for my kids whoa, your kids have an ipod? i don't have one..

Yes you can. What I would suggest is that you make a playlist for the Nano as it holds less music. When you synch it, only select that playlist. HTH!

Originally Posted by Blue_eyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Are u watching videos at the gym?
biggrin.gif

I don't go to the gym, just run at the park

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

whoa, your kids have an ipod? i don't have one..

LOL, ya, well I bought my oldest an ipod video for his bday and the two youngest share my older nano

Just one for me...the pink, mini my husband got me for Valentine's Day three years ago. It's engraved on the back and everything. So cute...

if there's something you want from your video ipod that you've deleted out of your itunes you can use a program called ephpod to pull those songs off the video ipod. I'm bad about deleting things off my computer so I use that because it's easier than digging out all my cds to rip them again.

I have 2 apple ipods and 2 Sony Walkmans, using only 1, rest of sitting on the shelf

I have a black video and a pink nano that I let my bf use. I've had two others, I sold my first to my sis so I could get a new one and then my new one was stolen, someone broke into my car one night (in our driveway!) and broke my windows and took it
frown.gif
Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be able to win one of the new Ipod Nanos from a mark contest later this month about who gets the most eRep sales for that month (hint hint..j/k!
wink.gif
)

Originally Posted by Manda /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have a black video and a pink nano that I let my bf use. I've had two others, I sold my first to my sis so I could get a new one and then my new one was stolen, someone broke into my car one night (in our driveway!) and broke my windows and took it
frown.gif
Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be able to win one of the new Ipod Nanos from a mark contest later this month about who gets the most eRep sales for that month (hint hint..j/k!
wink.gif
) My brother just had his stolen from his car. We (me & my siblings) were all visiting my parents for dinner and he went to his truck and it was gone. My parents live on a street that is barely visited except for the occasional passerby from a bike trail down the block. The truck was also in the driveway and the dog never barked. We have a feeling though that my sisters boyfriend might have stolen it but we cant prove it
frown.gif

Awww, yeah that sucks and you can't just accuse him of it either. My bf and my sis' bf always pick out guys on our street and say to this day say- "Yeah I think it was that guy who broke in your car." But what are we gonna do?
frown.gif

yeah it sucks. I hate when people take stuff that doesnt belong to them. If there is one thing I cannot stand in this world is being a theif. Plus my mom has noticed moneymissing from her purse when he's been there. He's a real catch!! She is trying to figure out a way to set him up

Latest posts

Back