Anyone work at Sephora?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I wanted to apply to the new Sephora store that started in Chicago. Anyone know anything about pay or hours? Is there enough training?

Hi! I used to work in Sephora in NYC. I was only there for a year, and the pay was OK, but not great because I was just starting out (I moved to MAC soon after). Training is not enough, you should have a good knowlege of most of the products they sell, a passion for make-up, and a good skill level. They get so many applicants that you really have to put yourself apart from anyone else. Bring a portfolio! I liked working there because you got so much exposure to different MU brands and you weren't restricted to using one brand.

Sephora also offers internships as well, which are a great way to gain work experience in the industry.
biggrin.gif
PM me if you have any other questions, little5!

Originally Posted by little5 Hi, I wanted to apply to the new Sephora store that started in Chicago. Anyone know anything about pay or hours? Is there enough training? Welcome to MUT!

hi! welcome to mut!

i'm not sure how the hiring process goes at sephora, but good luck! i wish a sephora was closer to me. so much makeup!!

Welcome to MUT.

I wish they didn't close Sephora's seven stores in Japan few years ago..

Latest posts

Back