• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

AOK: if you would like any of the following:

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
if you would like these items and live in the continental US, please respond. first response gets them. im trying to clear out my stuff. all are gently used. estee lauder compact disc e/s in violet 6 78 prestige aromatherapy l/g in champagne sweet gerogia brown rock n rollers body glitter urban decay lip gunk in midnight cowboy jane radiation all over glimmer in good fairy jane glow goddess everywhere shimmer in twilight 5 almay pure tints in mauve shimmer tommy hilfiger e/s in insane 04 avon creamy powder e/s in dreamy

ooooh goodies! I'll try some !
icon_cheesygrin.gif
(I'm a slave for beauty) lol

Two questions: Will you ship them? and do you have a paypal account?

Originally Posted by haloinrverse

if you would like these items and live in the continental US, please respond. first response gets them. im trying to clear out my stuff. all are gently used. estee lauder compact disc e/s in violet 6 78 prestige aromatherapy l/g in champagne sweet gerogia brown rock n rollers body glitter urban decay lip gunk in midnight cowboy jane radiation all over glimmer in good fairy jane glow goddess everywhere shimmer in twilight 5 almay pure tints in mauve shimmer tommy hilfiger e/s in insane 04 avon creamy powder e/s in dreamy

nyangel: theyre all free. just lmk which of them youd like. tony: i do have paypal, and the shipping is on me.

wow halo - thats sweet of ya'

hmm.. I'm down with the e/s's.... almay lip & I guess a shimmer... I havent' tried a shimmer in so long! lol But whatever you wanna get rid of is fine with me... Makeup is my weakness - i'm not picky! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

night!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 nite guys... time for bed - or else I'll never get up for work! LOL

What a lovely and generous person you are haloinrverse! Even though i am in the UK, it is nice to know there are kind people like you in the world. What a honeybunny! So sweet!

This is very nice of you!

Originally Posted by haloinrverse

nyangel: theyre all free. just lmk which of them youd like. tony: i do have paypal, and the shipping is on me.

aww guys, thats nice of you to say.
smile.gif
i really have way too much stuff, and im trying to clear out. id donate it to a shelter, but they only take new items, and theyre looking more for sanitary supplies and personal care products.

Hiya - is the urban decay lip gunk in midnight cowboy still available? Just curious.
smile.gif

I think it's about time I go through and post some freebies, too! Not sure if anyone would actually want them, but hey - ya never know!

hi kage,

nope, sorry.
frown.gif
i sent it all to janelle.

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea Hiya - is the urban decay lip gunk in midnight cowboy still available? Just curious.
smile.gif

I think it's about time I go through and post some freebies, too! Not sure if anyone would actually want them, but hey - ya never know!

No prob, Bob! Hee hee
wink.gif

That's so awesome of you, Halo - I'm going to take some time to do this, too! (Hey, Janelle, if you don't like the Lip Gunk, let me know!
wink.gif
)

Originally Posted by haloinrverse hi kage,
nope, sorry.
frown.gif
i sent it all to janelle.

Latest posts

Back