April Loose Button Luxe box 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hiya! 

Just got my April Luxebox yesterday and thought I'd share...

Appearantly they 'forgot' to send me two Cargo products which is 'on-the-way' so I will update with pictures if they arrive :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Anyone else got a Luxebox? 

I love Essie nail polishes too ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I was lucky to be able to pick it in the "First in Line."

Be warned, these boxes are hits and misses... some times you get a really bad month, though Loose Button is ok. There will always be something to love/like!

I hope you get to try them out, it's really nice to receive a 'surprise' on a monthly basis =)

I just checked my email and they have spots open for may!! that made me so excited so I signed up. I'm so excited to get my first box!

This looks like  a good one, I am going to join the waiting list. I dont know what took me so long to find these beauty boxes but now I am addicted, I signed up for a few and cant wait to start getting them!

Latest posts

Back