Aquolina

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do you know it? Aquolina is an Italian brand quite popular here. Nice but overpriced products
icon_rolleyes.gif

http://www.selectiva-spa.it/aquolinaing.html

the only aquolina product ive tried is the pink sugar fragrance. it was really really popular several months ago on another site i go to. there isnt a place near me that carries it, but i finally got a chance to try a vial a little while ago, and its nice. its not so spectacular that i find myself needing a bottle, but it was a really pretty vanilla-foody scent.

Pink Sugar is too strong for me, I swapped away this

psdeo.jpg

deo spray some times ago
icon_rolleyes.gif

I love this baby cologne that my grandma brings back from italy,Had it as a child and still love it.

On an Italian board I read about this Aquolina Perfumed Compact Body Powder, cute packaging.

Zoom_3395.jpg

pink sugar is very sweet smelling. i like it but often i will add a spritz of yellow jeans by versace on top of it. the yellow jeans has a bit of a tart scent to it. still smells like candy, just not so sweet.

Originally Posted by karrie ann pink sugar is very sweet smelling. i like it but often i will add a spritz of yellow jeans by versace on top of it. the yellow jeans has a bit of a tart scent to it. still smells like candy, just not so sweet. Wow, very nice idea!

Latest posts

Back