Arabic Music - Magic of Orient

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Any of you girls have had a past experiance with Arabic Music ? it takes me to another world , the language , instruments , lyrics is just different to what we used to . I'm half Arab so I'm going to post here everything related to this type of music . keen on to visit this thread if you are intrested .

Most of the videos will be in Arabic , nevertheless some of them will be in English sang by Arab singers .

Reaction score
I'm familiar with Arab music b/c I do bellydancing. We use a lot of current/old songs. LOVE that music!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Isabelsjewely /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm familiar with Arab music b/c I do bellydancing. We use a lot of current/old songs. LOVE that music!
Glad to hear that , my sister used to bellydance on this song

Reaction score
 ​
 ​
 ​
Those guys are probably the most talanted oud players​
 ​
 ​

Reaction score
I have used music fromThe Al-Ahram Orchestra ad Strange Flesh in some of my 3D computer generated renderings in some compuer graphic classes I was in a few years ago.  I would have a traditional background with one or two generated dancers performing.  The hardest thing is to programme skirt, veil and hand movements to follow the laws of physics.  Great music. I became quite a fan.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Spooky /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have used music fromThe Al-Ahram Orchestra ad Strange Flesh in some of my 3D computer generated renderings in some compuer graphic classes I was in a few years ago.  I would have a traditional background with one or two generated dancers performing.  The hardest thing is to programme skirt, veil and hand movements to follow the laws of physics.  Great music. I became quite a fan.
Unfortunately the type of music that is provided by this Orchestra is not commonly used anymore ,  most of folks here listen to Westernized type of Arabic Music . thanks for being here spooky .

Reaction score
I love arabic music.  There are so many different types!  I love the interesting beats that a lot of Middle Eastern songs have.  Beats that I've never heard before in American music.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Isabelsjewely /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay another bellydancer!  I listen to a lot of arabic music even when I'm not dancing. Mostly the classics but I would like to learn more about current Arabic pop. Oh yah..and actually learn Arabic.

Reaction score
Love love love arabic music and i love bellydancing!!!

This old lady is awesome!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by darthfia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Love love love arabic music and i love bellydancing!!!

This old lady is awesome!
LOL if she heard you call her old she'll have a fit!!! She is quite old, My auntie knows Sabah personally (my aunt is also a singer) and we've lost track of how old she really is! I'm guessing maybe late 80's?? Who knows!

I was singing and belly dancing at one stage, a few years back.. I used to enjoy it so much.. it's very exotic, erotic and sensual.. not to mention the curves that type of dancing gives you!

Reaction score
Just had a chance to go through and listen to all of these clips. I'm so in love with this one!

Originally Posted by Nadeen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

​
 ​
Those guys are probably the most talanted oud players​
 ​
 ​

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Amarah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL if she heard you call her old she'll have a fit!!! She is quite old, My auntie knows Sabah personally (my aunt is also a singer) and we've lost track of how old she really is! I'm guessing maybe late 80's?? Who knows!

I was singing and belly dancing at one stage, a few years back.. I used to enjoy it so much.. it's very exotic, erotic and sensual.. not to mention the curves that type of dancing gives you!
Omg thats so cool :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think she looks amazing!

Have you posted on youtube,, so we can see how you belly dance? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts