Arbonne

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any opions about the Arbonne line? How is the quality of the products? I ran accross the Arbonne's website and was wondering about the line. It looks similar to Avon etc.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Any opions about the Arbonne line? How is the quality of the products? I ran accross the Arbonne's website and was wondering about the line. It looks similar to Avon etc. Naturally sells it and that's all that I know! LOL No one has ever mentioned it to me otherwise. Maybe she'll see this and post more about it. Ry

Reija, I have been getting samples from Arbonne for about a year now. You can get a sample pack that lasts you 1 week. Day and night cream, I love, but only at night..it is alittle greasy for me to put under makeup. The night eye cream is wonderful! I also did not care for the face wash, it was too oily and left a film on my skin. The toner is only ok. If you ask, they will send you samples even more than once if you want them. Hope this helps.

Kim, I received my sample two days ago...tried it yesterday and I loved it. I have to order some before we leave for the winter. I loved that it peeled off all the bad skin and felt so smooth. And, the butter and oil was magnificant going on. Thanks so much for that sample! I live in Minnesota and we travel thru the south in our Motorhome from November till the snow melts..usually around April 1st! We ended up buying a house in Apachie Junction, Arizona last March...so we have a mailing address for the winter and it was a really cute place. I am so looking forward to it again this year. I have such a wonderful hubby...he let me retire when I was 48...I am now 51 and have seen the whole country!!! I'm ready for Europe!!!! LOL Anyway Kim, can I order and have it mailed to a different address? Just wondering. Have a good Wednesday. Oh...today as Mohave Magic day on QVC!!

Back