Are one night stands worth it??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by KittySkyfish When I was single, I never had an interest in one-night stands. Primarily because I am not attracted to looks alone. It takes a bright guy to turn my head and keep me interested.
rolleyes.gif

But, I will admit to having some "booty call" guys that I would see while I was in between relationships. A BC guy has to be someone that can be my friend, turn me on and make me laugh, and who is not interested in a relationship with me. All my BC guys were once guys that I dated and we both decided this is the best situation for us.

I can tell you that going by looks alone is a BIG mistake. Yep. That's when I started being attracted to guys who were not pretty and discovered a whole new world. Pretty is as pretty does. There's nothing like dating an "intellectually challenged" man to bring that point forward.Sex is not everything either. If he's not interesting or informed, he's vacuous. I liken the type to a dog toy. It's fun to play with for a few hours and can make funny squeaking noises and then it just lays there without opinion or merit. Boring and disappointing.

0012image1.jpg

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yep on AM!
Do you remember Pirate Radio?

Sure do..I also remember the day it went off the air
frown.gif
KNAC and Pirate Radio were my stations man..Didn't do KROQ**yuk**

I too was very wild when i was younger but i wouldnt do it now. I have had about 3 alltogether and they were while i was on holiday in Spain. Looking back, i didnt care at the time as it was all while i was loaded but i have more self respect now and would make a man wait.

Back