Are you a Craftster? Share your projects!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have no idea how I missed this thread but WOW. Ladies you are talented!

Pancua... weaving, fencing, sewing... you are the Wonder Woman of crafts and skills! Is your Autumn Spice cordial like a hard cider? It looks delish!

All that pretty jewelry... so gorgeous. I need it all of course hehe

Fairest, love your adorable outfits!

When I was younger I did quite a bit of clay work on the wheel. I also did a bit of cross stitch and embroidery but got bored with that. Now my artistic abilities are mostly baking related or digital art. I do make my own vanilla extract and vanilla sugar to bake with. I have also done a little canning. We have made pickles a few times and some super tasty "sparkling holiday jam" last year. I used to paint but I haven't had a place to set up my stuff in a long time. I do draw pixel art dolls and animations still but most people just laugh at it when they find out what it is so I have stopped showing anyone except my family. I love working on my websites too.
A cordial does have an alcoholic volume but I am not sure if it is as high as a cider. I've never recorded the alcohol level of it, I will have to do that one of these days. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wish i was this creative!
frown.gif

Wow there are some really talented ladies here! Fairest I was drooling over your skull necky so cute!

just finished my lipstick organizer.. idea by EnKore! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally fits 104 lip products but the Urban Decay lipsticks were too big.. so it fits 96 Lip Products + 5 UD Lipsticks ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Total Cost = $1.94 for the Poster Boards!

It can also be folded down into this:

It took a whole day to make it but overall I'm really happy with it!

That's awesome,vicccky. I can't wait to move and have a place to set down all my makeup
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by tweakabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's awesome,vicccky. I can't wait to move and have a place to set down all my makeup
biggrin.gif
thanks girl ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> don't worry.. you'll always want to change your makeup setting when you do.. haha i can't wait to get a makeup drawer organizer at Ikea to put everything away neatly.. crazy how my makeup stash grew so quickly!

by the way, have you done any recent diy projects lately?

I'm always working on something, lol. It's a flaw of mine, there's always some sort of project going on.

This is my most current project:

I'm always working on something, lol. It's a flaw of mine, there's always some sort of project going on.

This is my most current project:

these are gorgeooous!

maybe when I get married you can be the person making all of the fancy stuff and decorating everything, eh? ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> haha

Consider it a wedding gift when you do, i have tons of it sitting around the house
icon_redface.gif
I love working on wedding and baby stuff but my friends don't get married or have children fast enough
biggrin.gif

Consider it a wedding gift when you do, i have tons of it sitting around the house
icon_redface.gif
I love working on wedding and baby stuff but my friends don't get married or have children fast enough
biggrin.gif
haha i'm not gonna have a wedding soon but if we do keep in touch then i'll surely hit you up :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i wanna get into those type of stuff too :]

I'm a Pisces so I have creativity in my blood :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I make bows, baby shower diaper cakes and scarves. I'm not afraid to try to make anything :cool:

Latest posts

Back