Are you a makeup snob?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How many of us are makeup snobs? Do you ONLY use high-end products, or do you also use low-end? I use both, because to me, as long as it looks good and the color lasts, then I'll buy it and use it.

Definitely both. Yes, there are a lot of great expensive products out there, but there are also some really great drugstore products out there; it's all about finding what works for you!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Definitely both. Yes, there are a lot of great expensive products out there, but there are also some really great drugstore products out there; it's all about finding what works for you!
iagree.gif

Not really. Most of my stuff is higher end, but If it looks good, I'll use it no matter were I buy it.

both. I wont skimp on my moisturiser because I really feel its important to have a good quality one that will protect my skin, but stuff like eye shadows and lipsticks... expensive can work just as well as cheap, so I'm happy to buy low and high end stuff.

I like all makeup equally, I don't discriminate. As long as it works it doesn't matter what line it comes from!

ever since i noticed mac im a mac lover but i also love loreal and cover girl and all the drug store brands, usually ill go there if i need something and have no money or am on a budget

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif both. I wont skimp on my moisturiser because I really feel its important to have a good quality one that will protect my skin, but stuff like eye shadows and lipsticks... expensive can work just as well as cheap, so I'm happy to buy low and high end stuff. PINKSUGAR, I have a ton of Illegal Lengths Mascara. It brand new still in the origianal package. I stalked up on and want to sell it if your interested please let me know. Would be happy to help!

I can be at times...I will admit it!!! I guess MU is my only way that I can really afford Chanel
11a.gif

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Definitely both. Yes, there are a lot of great expensive products out there, but there are also some really great drugstore products out there; it's all about finding what works for you! amen sister!

I am not anymore. I use both, but i will not deny i still gravitate towards sephora before i go to the drugstore.

I like both! Although I do tend to be a snob when it comes to my foundation. I just think they have better coverage and are formulated better. But, if something works and I like it, then I'll use it!

I use both, if it's cheap and works good, I am all for it! Especially when the items are BOGO!

I dont think im a higheend snob but with h/e i get to try it and not waste my money if it turns out to suck.

I use to be strictly high end, but I'm not anymore. I've come across some really great d/s products, one of which is my HG mascara. Also, I've discovered that L'Oreal is a REALLY good brand and I could totally see myself using a ton of their products. Most of my stash is and forever will be high end, but I have started integrating some ds items into my mu arsenal.

Latest posts

Back