Are You Addicted to Makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This test is a bit long (4 pages), it's pretty accurate for me though.
redface.gif

Here's my result.

Leony, when it comes to make-up, you're in need of attention!

There are some people who will think that you're not really making the most of yourself, and who don't believe that wearing makeup is a luxury. We can tell that it's not a necessity for you, although you do dabble when you feel like it. This could be because you only really use it for special occasions or that you're not too sure how to make the best use of it. If this is the case, why not get a friend who's a "makeup addict" to show you a few tricks of the trade, or brave the makeup department in your local department store. The cosmetic sales staff can be more friendly than intimidating when you give them a chance! You may be amazed at the difference a makeover makes to your mood and hopefully you'll have a good laugh at the same time!

Hee hee, right, I never really had any mu makeover my life.
icon_redface.gif

Probably, I just don't feel comfortable having their brushes or puff on my face lol.

Edit:

Here's the link lol, click!

Eva,when it comes to make-up, you're balancing the blusher brush!

You have a stable and practical attitude towards wearing makeup – while also getting the enjoyment from it you deserve. You probably feel that it's heaps better facing the day feeling confident about how you will come across – best face forward and all that – than overlooking makeup in favour of an extra bit of toast and GMTV. You could try glamming it up a bit more for nights out or special occasions. Spending that extra time, effort and – okay – expense on yourself could pay dividends in boosting your self-image and self-esteem. It's good to have a pampering session every now and then – after all, you deserve it!

It's not totally correct
smile.gif

Well I got:

Sophia, when it comes to make-up, you're glam ans sassy!

You love your makeup, but don't let it rule your life! If you define yourself by your appearance and image, it can come across as a little superficial and shallow. Makeup has its place – just don't overdo it. Wearing too much slap can alienate you from other women who may see this as competitive and predatory behaviour. Men like makeup – but, experts say, they tend to focus on lipstick – so it doesn't take much for them to be impressed that you've made an effort! Men also just see the overall face as pretty. They usually think "Oh, nice skin, nice eyes…" without scrutinising any specific makeup products or techniques you're using, unlike women – who'd probably love a few tips from an expert like you!

Ben, when it comes to make-up, you're in need of attention!

^^

i don't agree!!

I got this but I don't think it's all that correct because I wear make-up every single day. Oh well....

Cindy, when it comes to make-up, you're in need of attention!

There are some people who will think that you're not really making the most of yourself, and who don't believe that wearing makeup is a luxury. We can tell that it's not a necessity for you, although you do dabble when you feel like it. This could be because you only really use it for special occasions or that you're not too sure how to make the best use of it. If this is the case, why not get a friend who's a "makeup addict" to show you a few tricks of the trade, or brave the makeup department in your local department store. The cosmetic sales staff can be more friendly than intimidating when you give them a chance! You may be amazed at the difference a makeover makes to your mood and hopefully you'll have a good laugh at the same time!

Angela, your make up matches your glamorous side!

Glamorous

Makeup for work. Makeup for the gym. Makeup for the red carpet. In your eyes, there's no place that doesn't deserve the best, most glamorous you. Eyes, cheeks, lips - aren't they really just empty canvases begging to be enhanced with colour, shimmer and shine?

You love to impress those around you and help people understand that glamour isn't reserved for the few, the fabulous, the celebrities. Glamour at even an every-day affair can help put a spring in your step and a smile on your face. It says that you enjoy taking care of yourself and bringing out all of your natural beauty and even enhancing it further.

So keep those makeup drawers crammed with tubes, bottles, sticks, creams, powders, and brushes for inspiration - it's never a bad time to be beautiful.

ehh....

when it comes to make-up, you're a dramatic diva!

You'd sooner be parted with your tongue than your makeup! But seriously, you are glued to your makeup and in danger of becoming a beauty blitz addict and having to join the "I Must Look Drop Dead Gorgeous – Now and Always Anonymous Club." It's fine to want to look your best, but, hey, relax a bit. Beauty really is only skin deep and how many times have you heard blokes say that very good-looking girls can be a bit boring because they only think they have to turn up and be there to be interesting. Don't centre your Universe on your face...because soon you could be the only one who does.

Hey, I´m not THAT bad
icon_redface.gif

//Jenny

I did the IQ-test on that site as well:

your IQ score is 131

your IQ score is significantly above average. Congratulations! You have a wide range of exceptional skills which are much stronger than those of the average population. You are also skilled at answering the types of questions that are asked in a classic IQ test. The test analyses your strengths and weaknesses based on your mathematical, linguistic, visual-spatial and logical skills. Even though you have high scores in all of those areas, we are able to analyse your results to discover the areas in which you have the strongest abilities.

You have a strong ability to process visual-spatial and mathematical information. These skills combined with your strengths in logic are what make you a Visual Mathematician.

You're able to understand patterns visually and in numbers. That means your mind can create a mental picture for any problem. In addition to that skill, you possess an intelligence that allows you to apply maths to that picture, too. That helps you manipulate multiple parts of the picture (or problem) to come up with a solution. You have many skills that are critical to success and problem-solving. Your talents help you understand the "big picture," which is partly why people may turn to you for direction -- especially in the workplace. You flourish in environments where tasks are clearly defined, and you excel at improving processes and making things more efficient. Like Einstein, your ability to detect patterns and your skills in maths and logic, make it natural for you to come up with ideas and theories that simplify processes for everyone.

I think that´s pretty well, since the test was so much about things in the English language, witch I really don´t excel in.

*giving myself an applaud and feeling a little proud*

Latest posts

Back