Are you nosy?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is something I always do. Everytime I go somewhere and I used their restroom I dig through their stuff and see whats in their shower.Whats something your guilty of.
tocktock.gif

I stay out the window alot, and I watch around my immediate area via camera, and if my neighbors are talking, I listen to their convo, lol. But I dont dig in people's property, cause someone did it to me and I almost dragged her out of my house.

I am the least nosy person ever, because I really don't care. Everyone is all up in my business though, and it makes me want to scream!

Nope, that kind of thing doesn't interest me at all actually . . . I'd kick someone out on their arse if I found out they did that to me!

Originally Posted by macface /img/forum/go_quote.gif This is something I always do. Everytime I go somewhere and I used their restroom I dig through their stuff and see whats in their shower.Whats something your guilty of.
tocktock.gif
I told my mom that people do this one time when she was preparing for guests, and she didn't believe me that anyone would do this!!! lol!
I make sure to only have things like Tylenol, first aid (including bandaids, of course), Tums, and things like that in my medicine cabinet when guests come over incase anyone uses my bathroom and needs any of those types of things.
smile.gif

No I am not nosy. I think that trait is quite a rude one to have, actually. I don't keep acquaintance for long with people I find to be too nosy.

Inquisitiveness I do welcome. Plain nosiness without a cause (or with mal-intent), I do not.

no nosiness here. I'd be really uspet if I found someone going through my stuff, though.

im too paranoid to be nosy. im scared id get caught, however i do snoop when im sure theres no one in the house.never in someones bathroom though thats boring.

I'm not gonna lie- I have done this in the past but not very often. Don't do it anymore...

i put stuff like pads and tampons and air freshener and hand cream in my guest bathroom cause i figure someone might look in there and need it!!

i don't look at other ppls stuff though......I know i already have way more interesting stuff anyway!!!

Yes, well, even if someone looked through my bathroom cabinet, all they would find is body wash, shaving gel, hair care products & tampons.
tongue.gif

I don't really care about other people's business, and I don't like having it shoved at me.

I am not nosy. I don't look through people stuff because i have no interest in that. I mean i look around myself and see what is out there to see but i don't open the cabinets and the draws to look and i don't want people to look through my stuff either. I have nothing to hide but its still private and should be kept private.

i am w/ my sisters, mother, bf, but not friends or people i just are getting to know. that is rude, and i hope no one snoops through my stuff cuz they just might not like what they find.... LMAO

Well I've never looked in anyones shower before!! But when I was young, I did know what type of bra most of the local neighbor girls were wearing!! Lol. No one had dryers back then!!

And I'm still nosey.... Around the neighborhood.... Who did what to whom.. And look what they are throwing out for the trash!!!. My wife got tired of me coming home with old lawn mowers every week! And made me quit!!

I even have a police scanner to so I can see who's getting arrested, who got in a fight or car accidnet, who's house is on fire and who just went to the hospital!! Lol. And always plugged into the grape vine at work.. Who's in trouble... Who's seeing whom.... Who likes to dresses up like. A girl!! Ekkkkk. Well haven't heard that one yet but any day now... Hehe

Well I'm not really nosey just well informed!!!
biggrin.gif

Karren

If I ever search thru people's things - its most likely my close relatives or friends.

But it's usually in the pursuit of looking for something I need and they're aware I'm digging thru their mess. Other than that, no. My best friend digs thru my stuff, I normally don't care - but some things I'd like to keep away from her site so I make sure to hide certain stuff. Haha

I'm nosey when it comes to gossip-type stuff and getting the real info instead of hearing rumors. I hate rumors.

Originally Posted by Solimar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am the least nosy person ever, because I really don't care. Everyone is all up in my business though, and it makes me want to scream! Same here.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif If I ever search thru people's things - its most likely my close relatives or friends. But it's usually in the pursuit of looking for something I need and they're aware I'm digging thru their mess. Other than that, no.

That's what I was going to say.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back