Are You Ready For Summer?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
With all the cute clothes out, I think I'm stocked up on just about everything--skirts, tees, jeans, sandals, jewelry, bags, etc.

However, I'm embarrassed to say that I still need a bikini.
I guess I take it for granted living in a tropical climate & haven't bought a new bikini in 3 years.
:::runs & hides in shame:::

What do you need to get for the summer?

Reaction score
I need shorts, skirts and sandals. Any suggestions where I could find some nice shorts?

Reaction score
Reija, check out this site. Not sure if it's your taste, but they've got shorts & sandals & ship fast.
Plus, the prices are quite reasonable.
Otherwise, have you tried Old Navy, Gap or Urban Outfitters? Just depends on your taste, but there are tons of places to check out.

Jen

Reaction score
I am SO ready for summer!
I think I'm pretty good as far as clothes and sandals for summer. I've purchased several skirts, tops, got lots of T's too. I have several swim suits since we are at the lake often. Now, we just need the warm/hot weather.
But, it won't be long. Normally, this time of year here in Texas is already very warm. This week looks to be unseasonably cool though.

If I were short shopping, I'd probably go to Old Navy or Gap.

Reaction score
Yup am ready as to fly dif country....

Reaction score
Originally Posted by keaLoha With all the cute clothes out, I think I'm stocked up on just about everything--skirts, tees, jeans, sandals, jewelry, bags, etc.
However, I'm embarrassed to say that I still need a bikini.
I guess I take it for granted living in a tropical climate & haven't bought a new bikini in 3 years.
:::runs & hides in shame:::

What do you need to get for the summer?

Whew...I need everything your already stocked up on !!!!

Latest posts