Are You Ready For Summer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
With all the cute clothes out, I think I'm stocked up on just about everything--skirts, tees, jeans, sandals, jewelry, bags, etc.

However, I'm embarrassed to say that I still need a bikini.
icon_redface.gif
I guess I take it for granted living in a tropical climate & haven't bought a new bikini in 3 years.
icon_redface.gif
:::runs & hides in shame:::

What do you need to get for the summer?

I need shorts, skirts and sandals. Any suggestions where I could find some nice shorts?

Reija, check out this site. Not sure if it's your taste, but they've got shorts & sandals & ship fast.
biggrin.gif
Plus, the prices are quite reasonable.
wink.gif
Otherwise, have you tried Old Navy, Gap or Urban Outfitters? Just depends on your taste, but there are tons of places to check out.
wink.gif

I am SO ready for summer!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I think I'm pretty good as far as clothes and sandals for summer. I've purchased several skirts, tops, got lots of T's too. I have several swim suits since we are at the lake often. Now, we just need the warm/hot weather.
icon_cool.gif
But, it won't be long. Normally, this time of year here in Texas is already very warm. This week looks to be unseasonably cool though.
icon_sad.gif

If I were short shopping, I'd probably go to Old Navy or Gap.

Originally Posted by keaLoha With all the cute clothes out, I think I'm stocked up on just about everything--skirts, tees, jeans, sandals, jewelry, bags, etc.
However, I'm embarrassed to say that I still need a bikini.
icon_redface.gif
I guess I take it for granted living in a tropical climate & haven't bought a new bikini in 3 years.
icon_redface.gif
:::runs & hides in shame:::

What do you need to get for the summer?

Whew...I need everything your already stocked up on !!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Back