ARGH! CVS, come on!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This may not be technically the correct forum to vent this, so mods, feel free to move it if you want. Figured since it's a rant, I would put it here.

CVS is SO bad at restocking their Lumene stuff! Especially their primers! I went the other day to get some more face primer and they were completely out. The problem is, they have been out for a good 3-4 or so months. I asked them to please reorder it but they obviously didn't take me seriously since I asked at least a month ago. Now I'm completely out and it's my HG! They also don't have any eyeshadow primer left, but Thank God I'm ok right now on that product. I am going to have to go to a much farther CVS tomorrow, I just hope they have it there. I was going to order online by credit card, but there is nowhere to order it and cvs.com doesn't have the primer to purchase online.

So aggravating!

Well that stinks! Maybe someone can CP it for you if nothing else.

BTW, I'm moving this to MU
smile.gif

Sorry Kristie. Before you go to the CVS, try calling them to see if they have the item in stock. It would save you a trip in case they don't have it.

Thanks for moving it to the proper place, Aquilah.
smile.gif

I will definitely call first, Marisol. Don't want to make the trip over there for no reason. And of course, it's out of stock on cvs.com.

Have you tried Target and Walgreens? I recently saw some Lumene stuff at both places.

Originally Posted by KristieTX /img/forum/go_quote.gif This may not be technically the correct forum to vent this, so mods, feel free to move it if you want. Figured since it's a rant, I would put it here.
CVS is SO bad at restocking their Lumene stuff! Especially their primers! I went the other day to get some more face primer and they were completely out. -- snip --I was going to order online by credit card, but there is nowhere to order it and cvs.com doesn't have the primer to purchase online.

So aggravating!

Hi Kristie:
Maybe CVS online has it now. Here's the link (and hopefully the page) CVS Online Pharmacy Store

The face makeup primer is on page one and the eye makeup primer's on page two.

Hope this helps. Happy Holidays.
22.gif

I think one of my MAC counters is sometimes really bad at restocking, yet the other one (we only have 2 counters) always has stuff in. Teal pigment was out of stock for about 6 weeks and I ended up going to the other counter, where I got it straight away. Also, I waited about a month for my brush cleanser. Oh and I still haven't got a lipstick I've been wanting since August - Snob.

The problem is, the most convenient counter to get to is the one that always have stuff out of stock, I work in the store next door so it's my best option. The other counter is in town, but it costs an absolute fortune to park your car (if you're lucky enough to find a space) then it's a 20 minute walk to the store.

Latest posts

Back