Armani Haul of the Day

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had a makeover at Armani today with a visiting MA - forget his name.

I bought:

Fluid Sheer #2

Sheer Shimmer #2

Sheer Bronzer #2

E/s: 1, 3, 21

Brown eyeliner

Lipstick Mania #2

And with all this I got a black display case, kind of like the bento box, only bigger and way better!

I'd attatch photos, but I don't know how!

Hey MacSux! I remember you talkinga bout this on another board and i was thinking "oh im so jealous"!! That sounds like an amazing haul. How was the makeover, were you happy with it? I NEED to see pics

Click HERE for instructions on how to add pics! If you need any help just PM me

Nice haul! I'm not familiar with Armani products, but any kind of makeup in large quantities is a good haul in my eyes!
wink.gif

Let us know how the fluid sheer works out because I'm getting very tempted despite owning lots of illuminating products already.

Fabulous haul! I'm itching to see the bento box. I wonder if it was Tim Quinn you saw--tall blonde guy w/glasses. I was a few weeks early & missed him when I was in SF.
icon_cry.gif

Nice haul!
smile.gif
I'm not familiar with Armani - but like Janelle said, any makeup haul in large quantities is a good haul!

He Everone,

I added pics of my stuff! And it was not Tim Quinn who did my makeup. These were 4 guys who flew into Tokyo for a major Armani fashion show and they had this 1 day doing makeovers and selling this disply box (not a bento but much bigger and better)!

Enjoy

Originally Posted by MacSux He Everone,
I added pics of my stuff! And it was not Tim Quinn who did my makeup. These were 4 guys who flew into Tokyo for a major Armani fashion show and they had this 1 day doing makeovers and selling this disply box (not a bento but much bigger and better)!

Enjoy

Nice job! Great pics!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

OOh i just noticed from your pics that i have #3 e/s! Dam i forgot all about that, must dig it up again soon
biggrin.gif

Hi,

I just received my box today.

Here are pics of it - beautiful! I haven't even removed all of the packing material.

xx

I can't really see it properly to be honest but cool! Do you fill it yourself with products or are there products in it? How much did it cost?

Latest posts

Back