Armani Makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
I was wondering where you can look at some Armani makeup. I know they don't sell it online, but is there ANYWHERE that has pics of the stuff?

And does anyone know the prices or the items?

I never saw this anywhere either. seems like it´s hard to find stores that carry Armani. too bad
icon_wink.gif

i have seen it around too...allure magazine rated it as #1 foundation of 2004.

i recently visited Canada and they sell at this luxury department store Holt Renfrew. i suggest go online to www.holtrenfrew.com

or go on neiman marcus online.

Liz, I believe the foundations are around $55...it is all pretty spendy but I love Armani stuff. I have foundations, bronzer, loose powder, lip stuff. Their website isn't too hot though...in fact, I just went there and couldn't even get into it. I do have a catalog of their stuff but it is outdated too. I don't know of anywhere to look at pics of their stuff. Wish I could be of more help.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Liz, I meant to say that I purchase my Armani stuff at Sak's Fifth Ave. in Austin, TX. Dawn Fedora is my contact. She would mail you samples/etc. if you wanted to call and speak with her.

Originally Posted by Jen Liz, I believe the foundations are around $55...it is all pretty spendy but I love Armani stuff. I have foundations, bronzer, loose powder, lip stuff. Their website isn't too hot though...in fact, I just went there and couldn't even get into it. I do have a catalog of their stuff but it is outdated too. I don't know of anywhere to look at pics of their stuff. Wish I could be of more help.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Liz, I meant to say that I purchase my Armani stuff at Sak's Fifth Ave. in Austin, TX. Dawn Fedora is my contact. She would mail you samples/etc. if you wanted to call and speak with her.

Your are so rite Jen...Liz My Aunt live in Austin...like Jen Said Armani MU can be buyable via Pmail....and so she buy the Armani MU Via Post...She Called and order...and also they are so exp
icon_wink.gif

Hey everyone,

I just called Neiman Marcus in Dallas and the SA is going to send me two samples of the silk illuminating foundation? i think it is called.....and she said whenever i want to order....just call her back . She agreed .....there is no way to order online.
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Jen Liz, I believe the foundations are around $55...it is all pretty spendy but I love Armani stuff. I have foundations, bronzer, loose powder, lip stuff. Their website isn't too hot though...in fact, I just went there and couldn't even get into it. I do have a catalog of their stuff but it is outdated too. I don't know of anywhere to look at pics of their stuff. Wish I could be of more help.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Some NM and Saks Fifth Ave carry Armani mu. Gail (kealoha) has info in her notepad
wink.gif

Trisha, how do you like the fdtn so far?

Originally Posted by Trisha Fluid Sheer is a complexion enhancer/highlighter, the foundations are Luminous Silk Foundation, Matte Silk Foundation and Hyrdoglow Foundation, i think LSF is the one most talked about xx

Thanks Trisha, I have to check out the Fluid Sheers but I will get samples first just to be on the safe side
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha The LSF is actually quite matte, but still gives that luminous glow, i still love Chantecaille the best tho, but the GA is nearly half the price, so its still handy for me to have around! I love the Fluid Sheers tho, #2 is awesome, used on its own or mixed with the LSF!

hmm.. i gotta check out the LSF. I don't like too much sparkly in my foundation. That's why i didn't like the mac hyper real.

how much is GA for you trisha??

Latest posts

Back