• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Arsoa

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I kept seeing a banner ad for this product on the site. It's hand made "Japanese" soap. So I go to the site and the first thing I see is free sample, just pay a small shipping and handling fee. I also see that I can request 5 total samples...so I'm like WHY NOT!! Well...I'll tell ya why. The shipping for regular mail was $14.75. I can't imagine what it would be for Priority Mail and up. Anyway...the full size soap is $38....Maybe I'm better off not trying it b/c if I do like it, I'd have to be out of my mind to pay $38 for a bar of "JAPANESE MINERAL SOAP".......
icon_eek.gif

Here's the description....

This famous hand made soap, uses effective mineral ingredients without adding unnecessary coloring agents or irritating fragrances. Because only pure ARSOA water and naturally extracted minerals are used during the seventy days long manufacturing and curing process, ARSOA has succeeded in creating the soap that effectively removes dirt without breaking down the natural oils of your skin. The minerals preserve natural moisture and restore chemical balance of your skin, while allowing for deep penetration by active ingredients to enhance skin cells metabolism and vitality. That means smoother, more luminous skin.

Each bar weighs approximately 4.75 oz, and will last for up to four months of normal use.

Melissa

Originally Posted by eightthirty

I kept seeing a banner ad for this product on the site. It's hand made "Japanese" soap. So I go to the site and the first thing I see is free sample, just pay a small shipping and handling fee. I also see that I can request 5 total samples...so I'm like WHY NOT!! Well...I'll tell ya why. The shipping for regular mail was $14.75. I can't imagine what it would be for Priority Mail and up. Anyway...the full size soap is $38....Maybe I'm better off not trying it b/c if I do like it, I'd have to be out of my mind to pay $38 for a bar of "JAPANESE MINERAL SOAP".......
icon_eek.gif

Here's the description....

This famous hand made soap, uses effective mineral ingredients without adding unnecessary coloring agents or irritating fragrances. Because only pure ARSOA water and naturally extracted minerals are used during the seventy days long manufacturing and curing process, ARSOA has succeeded in creating the soap that effectively removes dirt without breaking down the natural oils of your skin. The minerals preserve natural moisture and restore chemical balance of your skin, while allowing for deep penetration by active ingredients to enhance skin cells metabolism and vitality. That means smoother, more luminous skin.

Each bar weighs approximately 4.75 oz, and will last for up to four months of normal use.

Melissa

Hi Mellissa! Thanks for posting about one of our advertisers. This is interesting info about them. Do you think you will try this? and get some samples?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hi Mellissa! Thanks for posting about one of our advertisers. This is interesting info about them. Do you think you will try this? and get some samples? It seemed like a good product based on the description. Perhaps I will get some samples to take on my cruise in September....especially with the drastic weather changes I'll be experiencing.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Hi Melissa, welcome to Makeuptalk! Thank you!! I'll give a bit more detailed of an intro later!!Gotta go get ready for work!!

Melissa

hi! Welcome to mut. i'm liz from california.

let us know if you end up trying these out
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back