As a blogger, what do you do?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
I know my question is vague, but I don't know quite how to frame it. I mean, what things/behaviors have you adopted in the name of blogging? I am hoping some of you do some things I haven't thought of.

• I have started carrying a point and shoot camera with me. My phone camera is great outside, and only OK inside.
  • I take product pictures before I even touch anything.
  • I have begun carrying a note pad to jot down ideas.
  • I schedule posts for days I know I will be too busy to write on the fly, or I just want to veg.

Something a friend of mine does as well (though she is blogs random stuff, nothing specific) but she uses her iphone as recorder, for times when she cant write things down (i.e driving). So then she just records her thoughts so she always has a record. 

I should remember that. I don't have an iPhone, but my phone does have a voice recorder in it.

I actually bought a physical calendar, and as post ideas occur to me, I jot them on days that I consider appropriate (Yes, I know there are extensions for this, but I'm not always at the computer!) I've also worked out a schedule of posts and when I have a few minutes of down time at work, I try to brainstorm things to fill in the gaps, then smack 'em onto the calendar.

(Granted, I'm still pre-launch. I'm not going to launch until I have at least 50 archived posts, and my business plan--for lack of a better word--complete)

Latest posts

Back